2014 Azimut Flybridge 70
The Azimut 70’s 22 metres of hull length seem endless in a photograph... and it appears even larger in the water, elegantly reflecting the grace with which it was designed. A revolution that continues to provide new thrills.
The comfort of 4 suites, the elegance of the main deck, and the largest flybridge in its category.
Continue reading for more information on the Azimut Flybridge 70.
2014 Azimut Flybridge 70
Engine:2 x 1400 mHP (1029 kW) MAN V12 Common Rail
This sense of grandeur is amplified, when admiring the unprecedented design of the windows that designer Stefano Righini, intended to be "extreme". They are as tall and wide as they are extreme, with a surface of over 15 square metres. Extreme in design, with their elegant "shark’s fin" that rises from the deckhouse, extending into the perfect elliptical design of the window panes. Extreme also in terms of the amount of natural light that penetrates through them.
The lower deck is the most comprehensive in its class with 4 cabins and 4 bathrooms. As the largest flybridge in its category, the Azimut 70 offers 30 square metres to enjoy betwixt the sky and the sea; over 15 square metres of glass surfaces that allow light to cascade through; balanced design that is typical to the entire range. It is not by chance that the 70 is a huge success, and it is not by chance that it is an Azimut.
Azimut Yachts materials have been designed and developed to offer users the most accurate representation of the yacht possible.
The finish, standard equipment and range of optional on offer may vary from hull to hull.
The information provided by materials (Virtual Tours, Images, videos, etc…) is for information purposes only. While Azimut Yachts endeavours to provide accurate information on this site, some may still contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Azimut Yachts makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the image or representation of the product displayed with the image or representation of the product in reality.
Azimut Yachts reserves the right to modify at any time, without notice, any content and characteristics of any yacht and megayacht, including, but not limited to, colours, materials, optionals and equipment.
2014 Azimut Flybridge 70 Key Features:
• The fly pilot station is equipped with two, 12” Raymarine monitors with option for two, 15.4” displays.
• The 8-person dinette is perfect for plein air socialising.
• The fly is equipped with mini bar, barbecue, and sink. The stern area can accommodate a comfortable chaise lounge or tender up to 2.85 metres.
• The cockpit is extremely generous, providing over 11 square metres of shade for lunch and cocktails/appetizers in total comfort.
• There is a steering joystick in the pilot station for easy navigation and mooring.
• The kitchen covers 4 square meters and accommodates a 28-litre oven and 270-litre refrigerator/freezer and directly overlooks the saloon.
• Materials have been selected with extreme care: generous use of coconut wood in the finishes.
• The VIP and guest bathrooms are tastefully furnished with stylish details.
2014 Azimut Flybridge 70 Features and Benefits:
• The new frontier of plein air comfort. A flybridge which wows you at first sight, a large terrace overlooking the blue sky and sea, 22 metres of magic with graceful, soaring lines.
• A saloon that merges with the sky. The impressively large space and ample windows flow seamlessly into the outside, with elegant minimalist furnishings in pickled oak. Everything is designed to encourage relaxation and enhance the view.
• Five-star accommodations. The Boatowner suite offers ample living space, panoramic windows, and a dinette area with integrated vanity. The VIP suite wows for elegance and comfort. The guests are provided with two, beautifully decorated twin bed solutions.
|Length overall (incl. pulpit)||21.62 m (70’ 11’’)|
|Hull length (incl. platform)||21.62 m (70’ 11’’)|
|Beam max||5.61 m (18’ 5’’)|
|Draft (incl. props at full load)||1.63 m (5’ 4’’)|
|Displacement (at full load)||45.2 t|
|Engines||2 x 1400 mHP (1029 kW) MAN V12 Common Rail|
|Maximum speed (performance test mass)||33.5 kn|
|Cruising speed (performance test mass)||27 kn|
|Fuel capacity||4800 l (1268 U.S. Gal)|
|Water capacity||1200 l (317 U.S. Gal)|
|Cabins||4 + 2|
|Berths||8 + 2|
|Head compartments||4 + 1|
|Exterior styling & concept||Stefano Righini|
|Interior designer||Carlo Galeazzi|
|Keel||V-shape with angle of deadrise 15.6° aft|