2014 Azimut Magellano 43 HT
Spacious, fast and comfortable, the Azimut Magellano 43 HT is the perfect yacht for long travels on deep waters. The yacht features 3 cabins and you’ll especially like the flybridge pilot station, the 73-cm high bow pulpit, the comfy cockpit sofa and the interior pilot station which is equipped with the latest technology in the business including Cummins ETS marine gear control, Cummins VesselView engine parameter display, and a 5.4” navigation parameter display.
On the other hand, the kitchen is fitted with a 130-litre refrigerator, a 3-hob glass ceramic cook top, and a 20-litre microwave oven. You also get spacious bathrooms with separate walk-in shower.
Power comes from 2 X 355 MHP (264 KW) Cummins QSB 5.9 engines which deliver a maximum speed of 18 - 23 Kn with a cruising speed of 14 - 18 Kn.
Hit the jump for more information on the Azimut Magellano 43 HT.
2014 Azimut Magellano 43 HT
Engine:Cummins QSB 5.9
Horsepower @ RPM:194
Top Speed:23 knots mph (Est.)
Everything You Could Ask For In A Yacht.
It has the autonomy and the perfect seaworthiness to accompany you on long crossings under any sea conditions. It offers the comfort of 3 cabins and entirely new layout solutions. It has the Italian style that is love at ﬁrst sight. It has the Hard Top version that also allows navigation in inland waters. It offers a world without limits for you to discover, in every detail.
Azimut Yachts materials have been designed and developed to offer users the most accurate representation of the yacht possible.
The finish, standard equipment and range of optional on offer may vary from hull to hull.
The information provided by materials (Virtual Tours, Images, videos, etc…) is for information purposes only. While Azimut Yachts endeavours to provide accurate information on this site, some may still contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Azimut Yachts makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the image or representation of the product displayed with the image or representation of the product in reality.
Azimut Yachts reserves the right to modify at any time, without notice, any content and characteristics of any yacht and megayacht, including, but not limited to, colours, materials, optionals and equipment.
2014 Azimut Magellano 43 HT Key Features:
• Magellano 43 is a whole new world for you to discover. It has the range and ideal hull for long crossings in any sea conditions, the allure of Italian Style, and the hard top that also allows for navigating inland waterways.
• A pleasure to be shared: the large C-shaped sofa is the epicentre of the contemporary interiors; it is extremely comfortable and encourages socialising and relaxation. Ideal for trips to faraway places.
• Where comfort meets versatility: the lower deck is spacious with three comfortable cabins. The Boatowner can use the third one either for storage or as a guest cabin. Choice, flexibility, comfort: the design concept is to experience the sea according to your own desires and in your own way.
2014 Azimut Magellano 43 HT Features and Benefits:
• The flybridge pilot station provides an ideal overlook. Next to it, there is a large, reversible C-shaped sofa offering guests total relaxation.
• Extra safety: the 73-cm high bow pulpit ensures you can enjoy the pleasure of being under way, even on the outside.
• The cockpit sofa is a perfect place to relax and feel connected to the sea. Lockers underneath provide extra storage.
• The interior pilot station is equipped with the most advanced technology: Cummins ETS marine gear control, Cummins VesselView engine parameter display, and a 5.4” navigation parameter display.
• Strategically located towards the stern, the kitchen can serve both the dinette and the cockpit dining area. It is equipped with a 130-litre refrigerator, a 3-hob glass ceramic cook top, and a 20-litre microwave oven.
• With a simple motion, the dining room table turns into a coffee table, for maximum versatility. A convenient grab rail provides extra safety.
• The bathrooms are also very comfortable, each with separate walk-in shower.
• The guest bathroom is also meticulously detailed.
|Length overall (incl. pulpit)||13,63 m (44’ 9’’)|
|Hull length (incl. platform)||12,96 m (42’ 6")|
|Beam at main section||4,40 m (14’ 5")|
|Draft (incl. props at full load)||1,20 m (3’11’’)|
|Displacement (at full load)||17.92 t|
|Engines||2 x 355 mHP (264 kW) Cummins QSB 5.9|
|Maximum speed (performance test mass)||18 - 23 kn|
|Cruising speed (performance test mass)||14 - 18 kn|
|Fuel capacity||1680 (443 US gls)|
|Water capacity||600 (158 US gls)|
|Exterior styling & concept||Cor D. Rover Yacht Design|
|Interior designer Style||Dept. Azimut MC|
|Keel||Semidisplacement dual mode|