2014 Azimut Magellano 53
Meet the Azimut Magellano 53, a comfortable yacht designed for sea lovers. It is propelled by 2 X 500 MHP (368 KW) Cummins QSB 8.3 engines which deliver a maximum speed of 21 Knots and and cruising speed of 16 Knots. The yacht has a 3/4+1 cabins configuration, 6/7+1 berths and 2 head compartments. It also comes with a fuel tank capacity of 3200 L (845,4 U.S. Gal) and 700 L water capacity.
Among the features offered by the Azimut Magellano 53 you will find a swimming platform with a ladder, a looby cabinet with washerdryer, a roomy crew cabin with a large window located at the transom and a modern kitchen.
Hit the jump for more information on the Azimut Magellano 53.
2014 Azimut Magellano 53
Engine:2 x 500 mHP (368 kW) Cummins QSB 8.3
Top Speed:21 knots mph (Est.)
Azimut Yachts materials have been designed and developed to offer users the most accurate representation of the yacht possible.
The finish, standard equipment and range of optional on offer may vary from hull to hull.
The information provided by materials (Virtual Tours, Images, videos, etc…) is for information purposes only. While Azimut Yachts endeavours to provide accurate information on this site, some may still contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Azimut Yachts makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the image or representation of the product displayed with the image or representation of the product in reality.
Azimut Yachts reserves the right to modify at any time, without notice, any content and characteristics of any yacht and megayacht, including, but not limited to, colours, materials, optionals and equipment.
2014 Azimut Magellano 53 Key Features:
• A second open air lounge: beyond the cockpit, passing along the teak walkways on the side, you find another open air relaxation area.
• A swimming ladder is conveniently housed in a locker built into the swimming platform.
• Power and range: two 500 HP Cummins engines allow for a cruising speed of 16 knots and maximum speed of 22 knots. Large tanks mean long distances can be travelled safely.
• The kitchen is located stern of the dinette for easy access to both dining areas. A flip-down countertop means it can be hidden from view when not in use.
• Ample stowage: below deck a full-height pantry accommodates provisions and onboard equipment, as well as an extra bed if needed.
• The lobby cabinet accepts a washerdryer; there is a second cabinet under the stairs for linens.
• The third cabin has bunk beds and a large full-height closet on the port side.
• Comfort for the crew: the crew cabin is roomy and well lit thanks to a large window located at the transom.
2014 Azimut Magellano 53 Features and Benefits:
Word of the day: wellbeing. The amazing flybridge is the natural focal point of the Magellano 53. It provides an exclusive point of view, total comfort in the open air, and full immersion in the thrill of being out on the water. The comfort of the inside, with the allure of the outside.
A view of the sea and sky. Easy steering, fresh sea air, and total relaxation as you daydream about your next destination. The spacious cockpit sets the stage for the unfolding drama of nature; a place where you can take a break and recharge in total comfort and quiet.
Magical ambiance. Everything onboard has been designed to embody elegance, warmth in the interiors, and the boatowner’s personality, for a truly unique effect.
The dream is now. During a cruise, moments of relaxation are key; the boatowner’s suite has been designed for superior comfort and sophisticated elegance, with materials that encourage relaxation.
The spacious VIP cabin is a second suite, filled with unexpected details like the comfortable built-in armchair. There is also the option for an elegant storage cabinet that opens from the top, reminiscent of the classic trunks used back in the day on cruise liners.
|Length overall (incl. pulpit)||16,89 m (55’5’’ ft)|
|Hull length (incl. platform)||15,14 m (49’8’’ ft)|
|A Beam max||4,7 m (15’5’’ ft)|
|Draft (incl. props at full load)||1,44 m (4’9’’ ft)|
|Displacement (at full load)||28,6 t|
|Engines||2 x 500 mHP (368 kW) Cummins QSB 8.3|
|Maximum speed (performance test mass)||21 kn|
|Cruising speed (performance test mass)||8/16 kn|
|Fuel capacity||3200 l (845,4 U.S. Gal)|
|Water capacity||700 l (185 U.S. Gal)|
|Exterior styling & concept||Cor D. Rover Yacht Design|
|Interior designer||Azimut Yachts|
|Keel||Semidisplacement Dual Mode|