2014 Bavaria Cruiser 33
The Cruiser 33 represents the company’s first step in revising its entire lineup of current touring models. The entry-level model was first in line and is fitted with a lot of innovations that help it stay on top of the pack.
Sleek, elegant and luxurious, the new Bavaria Cruiser 33 is packed with everything it needs to compete with the best models in its class.
The yacht features two cabins fore and aft and over six feet of headroom in the salon.
Among the features offered by the Bavaria Cruiser 33 you’ll find a white hull with grey stripes, a leather covered helm, a convenient swim plarform with teak decking, a stainless steel swim ladder and all LED lighting.
The yacht is offered with a base price of $148,298.
Hit the jump for more information on the Bavaria Cruiser 33.
2014 Bavaria Cruiser 33
Horsepower @ RPM:18
Accommodation more typically associated with a much larger boat, characterizes the all-new Bavaria Cruiser 33. With two cabins fore and aft, and over six feet of headroom in the salon, the Cruiser 33 is ideal for a young family or a couple looking to simplify their cruising life. The decks are uncluttered with the halyards, sheets and reefing lines led aft to the spacious cockpit. As with the entire range, the Cruiser 33 delivers the performance of a Farr Yacht Design, German-Engineered quality and innovative features including a bathing platform that spans the width of the stern.
2014 Bavaria Cruiser 33 Standard Specifications:
• White hull with grey stripes
• Helm pedestal, leather covered wheel
• Selden furling mast / mainsail
• Furlex furling headsail 6 deck cleats
• Emergency tiller
• Bow fitting with anchor roller
• Lowerable swim plarform with teak decking
• Teak cockpit table with folding sides & storage box
• Teak cockpit seating Companionway doors with windows
• Stainless steel swim ladder
• Hot & cold cockpit shower
• 2 Lewmar Evo Halyard winches (15)
• 2 Lewmar Evo Genoa winches (30)
• Selden adjustable solid boom vang
• FUSION Sound System w/ speakers in salon & cockpit, CD/MP3/AM/FM, iPod, Cockpit Controls
• Garmin GMI 20 bundle (log, depth, temp & wind)
• 2 opening hatches / 5 opening ports
• OceanAir hatch screens & shades
• Salon table with folding leafs
• Nav station with instrument console
• Blinds on side and panoramic windows
• Propane system with solenoid & alarm 12v. refrigerator
• Manual & electric bilge pumps
• Engine start battery / 3 AGM house batteries (with isolator)
• 40 amp battery charger
• 110V shore power cord
• Coast Guard package (dock lines, fenders, safety items)
• AC outlets: 1 each cabin / 2 in galley
• CE- Certification Category A
• Germanischer Lloyd Quality Certification
• Mahogany interior joinery
• All LED lighting
|Length (LOA)||32’9” / 9.99m|
|LWL||29’1” / 8.85m|
|Beam||11’3” / 3.42m|
|Draft||Depth shoal keel, 4’10” / 1.5m|
|Displacement||11,464lb / 5,200kg|
|Headroom in Saloon||6’1” / 1.84m|
|Sail Area||538sqft / 50sqm|
|Engine (Volvo-Penta)||18 hp Saildrive|
|Fresh Water Capacity||40gal / 150l|
|Fuel Capacity||40gal / 150l|