2017 Bavaria S32 Open
Sportiness, elegance and envious glances.by Sulthoni, on
Every BAVARIA S32 is built entirely in Germany. She was designed for the high seas, the ocean. But it is not only her design that is impressive – with her handling characteristics, sporty drivers also get their money’s worth when they whoosh over the waves at over 40 knots. Agile and safe to drive, and great for relaxing on board afterwards. In this respect, too, the BAVARIA S32 offers all the amenities with all your modern conveniences.
2017 Bavaria S32 Open
THE IDEAL COMBINATION OF ACCELERATION AND DECELERATION.
You can also enjoy the other extreme – lying at anchor in a beautiful bay and simply relaxing and drinking in life.
The BAVARIA S32 gives you all the options. You can have a sporting adrenaline rush of a cruise, roaring over the open sea at a decent speed and enjoying the wind. But then you can also enjoy the other extreme – lying at anchor in a beautiful bay and simply relaxing and drinking in life. At peace wherever you like – the teak bathing platform, the large sun deck in the stern or the sun deck on the foredeck.
SPACE FOR EVERYBODY AND EVERYTHING.
You always get the impression that you are on a larger yacht, one that is at least a meter longer.
The surprise effect is virtually built in – on the BAVARIA S32, you always get the impression that you are on a larger yacht, one that is at least a meter longer. Cabin, bed, galley, saloon – everything is there, all in one spot, and yet each area itself is very spacious. How is that possible? Quite simply, it is the result of decades of experience in boat building. Who benefits from this? Every single BAVARIA customer.
MORE KITCHEN THAN THIS YOU DON’T NEED
You can put something delicious on the table here even with only the bare necessities.
You don’t need much for short cruises with family and friends. The galley aboard the BAVARIA S32 has the best of the most important features – a 50-liter refrigerator, a ceramic hob and a chic stainless steel sink with a practical cover. You can put something delicious on the table here even with only the bare necessities.
GENEROUSLY PROPORTIONED FROM BOW TO STERN.
And wonderfully bright – firstly, from the selection of lighter woods, and secondly, from lots of natural light.
Two meters long. One and a half meters wide. These are the dimensions of the bed in the midship. Space you can only dream of. And wonderfully bright – firstly, from the selection of lighter woods, and secondly, from lots of natural light thanks to the panoramic window in the hull. And if you want less light, there is the blackout system in the deck hatches, together with a mosquito net for uninvited guests.
FEATURES THAT ARE SIMPLY FUN.
• The ergonomic helmstand with a single seat – for driving pleasure at its best.
• The 3-spoke sports steering wheel – a touch of Formula 1.
• The cockpit with all the important instruments – everything in sight all the time.
• The windscreen is made of clear glass – for good and safe vision.
• The throttle lever – great grip thanks to ideal ergonomics.
• Welcome to sunbathing – on the large hydraulic bathing platform.
• The pulpit with its opening – for getting in and out.
• Ultra-practical: wet bar with grill and integrated fridge.
• The GRP radar arch – towering above the deck.
• Lots of space, lots of daylight, combined with beautiful wood and the very best materials.
• Suitable for all kinds of cooking: high-quality ceramic hob.
• Everything in reach: spaciously appointed kitchen.
• Classy, cozy: feels just like home.
• Spacious bathroom: yet another fine ambiance.
|Length overall without bathing platform||10,06 m / 33’0"|
|Length overall with bathing platform||10,97 m / 36’0"|
|Length hull||9,61 m / 31’5"|
|Beam overall||3,31 m / 10’9"|
|Height above waterline||3,07 m / 10’1"|
|Draught, drive raised (approx.)||0,75 m / 2’5"|
|Draught, drive lowered (approx.)||1,23 m / 4’0"|
|Unloaded weight (approx.)||6,000 kg / 13,228 lbs|
|Fuel tank||520 l / 137 gal|
|Water tank||250 l / 66 gal|
|People, max. CE B – max. CE C||8 – 10|
|Cabins – Bathrooms||1 – 1|
|Height in cabin||1,90 m / 6’2"|