2015 Bayliner 742 Cuddy
Leisure is a lost art, and the 742 Cuddy noses forward to help you rediscover it. With a naturally lit bow cuddy and agile performance, the 742 makes relaxation second nature. Configurable seating pleases every passenger, with a folding aft sunlounge and a copilot seat that extends to form a meridienne. Plus, the large, self-bailing cockpit is a prime socializing zone. So what are you waiting for? It’s time to get serious about leisure.
Continue reading for more information on the Bayliner 742 Cuddy.
2015 Bayliner 742 Cuddy
2015 Bayliner 742 Cuddy Key Features:
• Serve up cocktail hour thanks to the cockpit entertainment center with a built-in sink.
• The bow stainless steel arena provides a sturdy barrier for safe docking and mooring.
• An aft sunlounge expands cockpit seating and folds to a reading position. Take in unobstructed views from this plush lounger.
• The navigation-ready helm features a digital depth indicator and dedicated space for GPS-integration.
• Two can overnight in the spacious molded cabin. Plus, two expansive skylights and two ventilating portlights keep the cabin naturally lit.
• Drive with complete confidence sitting or standing; the helm seat provides a built-in, flip-up bolster beam.
• The co-pilot seat supports with a folding backrest. Flip the backrest and the seat converts to an aft-facing meridienne for lounging on sunny days.
2015 Bayliner 742 Cuddy Standard Features:
• Molded Cabin for 2 Persons with 2 Ventilating Port Lights and Expansive Skylights
• Sliding Door with Built-In-Steps
• Standard Chemical Toilet
• Aft Sun Lounge with Reading Folding Position
• Cockpit Entertainment Center with Sink
• Co-Pilot Seat with Folding Backrest converts to a Meridienne
• Large Self-Bailing Cockpit
• L-Shaped Bench Seating with Storage
• 220 HP MerCruiser (4.3L) MPI A1
• Digital Depth Indicator
Hull and Deck
• Open Bow Rail
• Swim Platform Extension
2015 Bayliner 742 Cuddy Options:
• 170 HP Mercury (2.0L) QSD
• 250 HP MerCruiser (4.5L) MPI A1
• 300 HP MerCruiser (350 MAG) MPI B3
• 300 HP MerCruiser (350 MAG) MPI B3 ECT
• Preferred Equipment Package
• Cockpit Carpet Runners
• Teak Cockpit Table
• Cockpit Cover
• Bimini Top With Boot
• Bow Thruster
• Canvas Package for Bimini Top (Requires Bimini Top With Boot)
• Foredeck Sunpad
• Head - Manual Flush
• Hydraulic Trim Tabs
• Macerator with Seacock Interlock System (Requires Manual Flush Head Option)
• Refrigerator In Cockpit
• Secure Eye
• Single Burner Stove In Cockpit
• Waterline Tape Color Set
• Windlass - Electric w/ Anchor & Chain
|Length overall (LOA) with extended platform||7.47 m|
|Draft max||51 m|
|Fuel capacity||196 L|
|Max people weight||600 kg|
|Engine||4.3L MerCruiser MPI A1 220 HP|
|Max engine power||300 HP|