2017 Beneteau Antares 36
The Antares 36 focuses on pleasure underway and at anchor and has a generous flybridge.by Sulthoni, on
The Antares 36 focuses on pleasure underway and at anchor and has a generous flybridge offering a second driving station, a real lounge and a sunbathing area. The interior fittings are designed to be convivial and highly functional, to enjoy a family cruising program in complete safety. Her flared-out hull cuts comfortably through all types of sea with remarkable stability.
2017 Beneteau Antares 36
Horsepower @ RPM:640
Designed for worry-free sailing, the Antares 36 has the same exceptional sea-keeping specific to the range.
Beneteau Power Boat designed the hull of the Antares 36 and her distinctive style is by Sarrazin Design. Designed for worry-free sailing, the Antares 36 has the same exceptional sea-keeping specific to the range. She promises memorable cruises in premium comfort.
Each space on board has been thought out to be as functional as possible.
The interior of the Antares 36 is pleasant and modular. The large L-shaped galley faces the saloon. A choice of additional storage spaces or another seat can be fitted as a continuation of the galley. Each space on board has been thought out to be as functional as possible. She has several cleverly designed storage spaces and technical service hatches (engine, plumbing and electricity).
A large sunbathing area transforms the flybridge into the ideal place to relax.
The flybridge driving station has an adjustable seat on rail system, a site for electronics, engine meters, electric controls for engines, as well as windlass, thruster and flap (optional) controls.
The flybridge lounge seats 4 people around a solid wood table. A large sunbathing area transforms the flybridge into the ideal place to relax. A 30-litre refrigerated icebox is available on option.
The owner cabin has a double king-size berth, a hanging locker, two portholes and a deck hatch.
The owner cabin has a double king-size berth, a hanging locker, two portholes and a deck hatch. The guest cabin has a double berth, a hanging locker and two opening portholes. The two-night spaces are bathed in light.
Choose between the addition of a seat in the saloon and a continuation of the galley by a very functional storage unit.
• CE Certification B10/ C12.
• Flybridge lounge (4 people) - Solid wood table.
• Driving station with adjustable seat on sliding rail system, steering wheel, compass, space for electronics, fuel gauge, engine meters, electric engine controls. Windlass, thruster and trim tab controls (options).
• Large forward sun-lounger on flybridge, forward sun-lounger on option.
• Twin Volvo D4 2x260 HP Diesel or Volvo D4 2x300 HP Diesel engines.
• Slatted solide natural wood aft swim platform (option) – One metre deep – swim latter integrated.
• Galley with compact grey worktop - sink - front-opening 88 L refrigerator - 2-burner hob and oven.
• Safe ladder to the flybridge, with two hand rails.
• L-shaped seat (4 people) – Wood table – Converts to double berth (option). Stowage lockers under seats. Second seat facing.
• Twin driving bench. Storage locker below seat. Driving station with steering wheel, compass, engine instrumentation, electric engine controls. Windlass, thruster and trim tab controls (options).
• Forward owner’s cabin with double berth, hanging locker, two portholes and a deck hatch. Guest cabin with double berth.
• Bathroom with separate shower, polyester washbasin & shower rose on hose.
|L.O.A:||10,32 - 11,37 m / 33’10’’ - 37’4’’|
|Hull length:||9,98 m / 32’9’’|
|Overall width:||3,85 m / 12’8’’|
|Beam:||3,80 m / 12’6’’|
|Light displacement (EC):||7,076 kg / 15,596 lbs|
|Air draft:||4,70 m / 15’5’’|
|Draught:||1,00 m / 2’11’|
|Fuel tank:||650 L / 172 US Gal|
|Water tank:||320 L / 85 US Gal|
|Maximum engine power:||2 x 300 HP|
|Max engine certification:||640 HP|
|Architects / Designers|
|Naval Architect:||BENETEAU POWER|
|Interior design:||SARRAZIN DESIGN|
|Category B||10 people|
|Category C||12 people|
|Category D||12 people|