2018 Beneteau Gran Turismo 50
As the flagship of the latest generation of sport cruisers by Beneteau, the Gran Turismo 50 stands apart.by Sulthoni, on
As the flagship of the latest generation of sport cruisers by Beneteau, the Gran Turismo 50 stands apart. Her elegant profile, full-space main deck, and onboard technology will win over connoisseurs of beautiful objects and thrill-seekers alike.
2018 Beneteau Gran Turismo 50
The cockpit continues in the form of a vastly protected lounge on the full-space main deck. This fully-flush layout seamlessly connects the interior with the exterior.
The Gran Turismo 50 is sporty and elegant, marrying driving sensations and lifestyle on board. Beneteau has shaken up the world of sport cruisers with this largest model of the range featuring a planing hull, Volvo IPS 600 engine power, an in-built retractable sun visor in the Hardtop and modular side glazing. The cockpit continues in the form of a vastly protected lounge on the full-space main deck. This fully-flush layout seamlessly connects the interior with the exterior. Ideally situated and perfectly protected by the cap of the hardtop, the on-deck galley can by enhanced with an aft worktop and grill. The tender garage, which is compatible with the Williams Minijiet 270, is reached by the huge submersible swim platform. They are ideal for the enjoyment of a wide range of water sports.
Reached by a portside companionway, the main galley combines design and practicality with a magic corner, lots of storage, refrigerator and freezer, and Corian worktops.
The interior is refined, spacious and extremely comfortable, with a large number of windows and portholes that fill the lower deck spaces with light. Reached by a portside companionway, the main galley combines design and practicality with a magic corner, lots of storage, refrigerator and freezer, and Corian® worktops. The two versions of the Gran Turismo 50 – “saloon cozy” or three cabins – have a full-beam owner suite, bathed in light and enjoying an en-suite shower room, as well as dressing room-style fittings. The quality and combination of materials, the deep pore walnut woodwork as well as lots of decorative details are the hallmark of a luxury boat.
A quick tap or slide of the cursor and the Gran Turismo 50 obeys your every command.
Check the gauges, manage the air-conditioning, navigation lights, lighting, and hi-fi system from the driving console or a wi-fi connected tablet: a quick tap or slide of the cursor and the Gran Turismo 50 obeys your every command.
AIR STEP® HULL & IPS
Combined with IPS technology she offers optimum fuel consumption and outstanding sea-keeping.
Closely developed with Volvo, the engine manufacturer, the Gran Turismo 50 features an Airstep® 2 planing hull that boasts speed, safety and a comfortable drive. Combined with IPS technology she offers optimum fuel consumption and outstanding sea-keeping.
Withstanding up to 350 kg, this platform is ideal for any water sport equipment.
The tender garage at the stern, compatible with the Williams Minijet 280, holds any standard outboard tender up to 2.90 m and opens onto a huge submersible swim platform. Withstanding up to 350 kg, this platform is ideal for any water sport equipment. Launching is made easy with a hydraulic system that quickly raises and lowers your leisure equipment.
The furniture is skillfully crafted by the Beneteau cabinetmaking workshop and features a matt walnut wood finish and soft-touch leatherette upholstery.
The stylish Gran Turismo 50 epitomises harmony. The furniture is skillfully crafted by the Beneteau cabinetmaking workshop and features a matt walnut wood finish and soft-touch leatherette upholstery. The flagship of the Gran Turismo range plays with a combination of materials and finishes, including textured bedheads and Corian® kitchen worktops, achieving an outstanding level of comfort.
• Aft seat converts into a sun lounger.
• Tender garage to stow away 2.90 m/9’5” RIB tender with the engine in place or a Williams minijet 280.
• Volvo IPS 600 engine combined with second generation Air Step®.
• Huge opening coachroof, electrically-operated side windows. Retractable protective cockpit cover.
• Submersible swim platform where you can keep a jet ski.
• Small exterior galley: grill-worktop above the swim platform. Bar furniture in the cockpit including sink and storage.
• SHIP CONTROL on-board technology. User-friendly and intuitive interface providing simple access to many of the boat’s functions.
• Full-space main deck: the cockpit continues towards a large protected lounge. Full-beam pocket sliding glass door.
• Very large forward sun lounger (4 m²) with lifting backrest.
• Heating on option.
• Air-conditioning on option.
• Huge "full-beam" owner cabin and VIP cabin with V-berths, sea view on either side and en suite shower room. Double guest cabin.
• Spacious, bright and fully fitted, L-shaped galley with Corian worktop and cabinets lacquered in Taupe. Large 190L fridge-freezer, ceramic hob, microwave oven/grill.
• Shower room opening onto owner suite, second shower room adjoining the guest cabin.
• Large light shaft in companionway, galley bathed in light.
• Lots of storage in the cabins. Owner suite: storage on either side of the bed, large locker below the bed and large portside hanging locker.
• Second quieter, cozy lounge facing the galley. Lots of top storage space.
|L.O.A:||15,78 m / 51’9’’|
|Hull length:||14,17 m / 46’6’’|
|Overall width:||4,40 m / 14’5’’|
|Beam:||4,38 m / 14’4’’|
|Light displacement (EC):|
|- Hardtop version||13 640 kg / 30,063 lbs|
|- Sport fly version||13 935 kg / 30,746 lbs|
|- Hardtop version||5,35 m / 17’6’’|
|- Sport fly version||5,11 m / 16’9’’|
|Draught (max):||0,90 m / 2’11’’|
|Fuel capacity:||2 x 650 L 2 x 172 US Gal|
|Freshwater capacity:||2 x 200 L 2 x 53 US Gal|
|Maximum engine power:||2 x 320 Kw - 2 x 435 HP|
|Max engine certification:||2 x 320 Kw - 2 x 435 HP|
|ARCHITECTS / DESIGNERS|
|Naval Architect:||Beneteau Power Boats|
|Design:||Nuvolari & Lenard|
|Interior accommodation:||Andreani Design|
|Category B||12 people|
|Category C||12 people|