2014 Fairline Squadron 78 Custom
Elegant, refined and luxurious, the Fairline Squadron 78 Custom is the perfect choice for those who love to sail in style.
It features a huge flybridge, spacious entertaining areas, an extensive saloon and roomy upper deck areas. The interiors are built with the finest materials, including exotic woods, hand-selected granite work surfaces and first class design features.
There are also available various layout options including a possibility to be advised by a consultant from the company’s Yacht Division which can advise on 3 or 4 cabin layouts, numerous bathroom and galley configurations, separate walk-in wardrobes and many more.
Hit the jump for more information on the Fairline Squadron 78 Custom.
2014 Fairline Squadron 78 Custom
Engine:2 x MAN 1360 CRM Shaft Diesel
Top Speed:33 knots mph (Est.)
The well-proven Squadron 78 CUSTOM is equipped for relaxing and entertaining on a grand scale. The huge and commanding flybridge gives the first clue to this remarkable yacht’s sociable intentions.
Large, spacious entertaining areas are in evidence throughout the Squadron 78, from the extensive saloon and upper deck areas, through to the private staterooms, where light and space are combined to stunning effect. All are created using only the very finest materials, including exotic woods, hand-selected granite work surfaces and state-of-the-art design features.
2014 Fairline Squadron 78 Custom Key Features:
• High level of customisation
• Spacious flybridge with bar, icemaker, fridge and BBQ, forward lounging area with teak table and large dining table with seating
• Flybridge crane and Jet ski
• Choice of three or four cabin layouts with multiple bathroom and galley configurations
• Dining room with free-standing table and chairs opposite a highly specified galley
• Master cabin with dressing room and en suite shower room or whirlpool bath option
• VIP guest cabin forward with overhead glazing
• Flush transom with integrated gull-wing door opening to self-contained crew cabin available in multiple configurations
• Twin generators and chilled-water air conditioning system
• Stainless steel anchor and chain
• Optional stabilisers and hard top with powered canvas opening or powered bimini
• Large submersible bathing platform with Williams 325 Jet RIB
• Twin touchscreen radar and GPS navigation displays to both helms
• Centralised vacuum cleaning system and washer/dryer
• Twin Glendinning Cablemaster system
• Dedicated Fairline Yacht Specialist to assist with all your customisation requirements
2014 Fairline Squadron 78 Custom Features and Benefits:
The layout options are extensive and are a match for even the most creative brief. A consultant from our Yacht Division can advise on 3 or 4 cabin layouts, numerous bathroom and galley configurations, separate walk-in wardrobes and the potential to extend the owner’s suite (to incorporate an office away from the office, perhaps?).
Grand private staterooms combine light and space to stunning effect and as you move through the large, spacious entertaining areas you start to appreciate the wealth of well-considered features. In fact, it boasts the most extensive list of standard equipment of any yacht in its sector.
All round excellence
The elegant floating seat rests surround the large teak feature table, where ’secret’ lights in the table itself create a discreet, romantic ambience. Poise and sophistication also reveal themselves while under way – the design places heavy items (fuel, for instance) over the centre of buoyancy, which gives it renowned sea-keeping properties, a pleasant sound and low vibration throughout.
|Engine:||2 x MAN 1360 CRM Shaft Diesel 1,360mhp each: 33 knots|
|2 x Caterpillar C32-1622 Shaft Diesel 1,622mhp each: 35 knots|
|Length overall (inc. pulpit):||79ft 11in (24.37m)|
|Length overall (ex. pulpit):||78ft 2in (23.82m)|
|Beam (inc. gunwale):||18ft 8in (5.70m)|
|Number of berths:||6 - 13|
|Draught:||5ft 3in (1.61m) unloaded|
|Height above waterline (inc. arch + nav. light mast):||25ft 4in (7.72m)|
|Transport height:||18ft 5in (5.61m)|
|Dry weight (approx.):||45.52 tons (46,250kg)|
|Fuel capacity:||1,296 gals/1,557 US gals (5,892L)|
|Water capacity (inc. calorifier):||251 gals/301 US gals (1,140L)|