2017 Fairline Squadron 78 CUSTOM
Superior luxury for the way you live.by Sulthoni, on
The well-proven Squadron 78 CUSTOM is equipped for relaxing and entertaining on a grand scale. The huge and commanding flybridge gives the first clue to this remarkable yacht’s sociable intentions.
Large, spacious entertaining areas are in evidence throughout the Squadron 78, from the extensive saloon and upper deck areas, through to the private staterooms, where light and space are combined to stunning effect. All are created using only the very finest materials, including exotic woods, hand-selected granite work surfaces and state-of-the-art design features.
2017 Fairline Squadron 78 CUSTOM
Top Speed:35 knots mph (Est.)
Luxury on board, to the grand scale you demand
The Squadron 78 Custom reflects your own living environment, with beautifully-crafted fittings throughout and understated luxury.
From the extensive hand-finished communal areas to the private staterooms where light and space are combined to stunning effect, the Squadron 78 Custom meets your desire to enjoy the space as if living at home.
Explore your favorite locations in a customizable yacht that offers multiple options – all with the same high-level of craftsmanship, considered the design and maximum space you need.
The Squadron 78 Custom reflects your own living environment, with beautifully-crafted fittings throughout and understated luxury. It offers custom-made, spacious entertaining and ensures all your needs are catered for – from dining alfresco while the crew takes the helm, to sipping champagne on the huge flybridge or sleeping soundly between the finest bedlinen in the quietest of cabins.
The layout options are extensive and are a match for even the most creative brief.
The layout options are extensive and are a match for even the most creative brief. A consultant from Fairline Yacht Division can advise on 3 or 4 cabin layouts, numerous bathroom and galley configurations, separate walk-in wardrobes and the potential to extend the owner’s suite (to incorporate an office away from the office, perhaps?).
It boasts the most extensive list of standard equipment of any yacht in its sector.
Grand private staterooms combine light and space with stunning effect and as you move through the large, spacious entertaining areas you start to appreciate the wealth of well-considered features. In fact, it boasts the most extensive list of standard equipment of any yacht in its sector.
All round excellence
The design places heavy items over the center of buoyancy.
The elegant floating seat rests surround the large teak feature table, where ’secret’ lights in the table itself create a discreet, romantic ambience. Poise and sophistication also reveal themselves while under way – the design places heavy items (fuel, for instance) over the center of buoyancy, which gives it renowned sea-keeping properties, a pleasant sound and low vibration throughout.
Considered features and extra touches as standard
Everything you and your guests need for the perfect trip – fully catered for by the Squadron 78 Custom.
• Highest level of customisation
• Spacious flybridge with bar, icemaker, fridge and BBQ, forward lounging area with teak table and large dining table with seating
• Flybridge crane and Jet ski
• Your choice of layout to suit your requirements
• Dining room with free-standing table and chairs opposite a highly specified galley
• Master cabin with dressing room and en suite shower room or whirlpool bath
• VIP guest cabin forward with overhead glazing
• Flush transom with integrated gull-wing door opening to self-contained crew cabin available in multiple configurations
• Twin generators and chilled-water air conditioning system
• Stainless steel anchor and chain
• Large submersible bathing platform with Williams 325 JetRib
• Twin touchscreen radar and GPS navigation displays to both helms
• Centralised vacuum cleaning system and washer/dryer
• Twin Glendinning Cablemaster system
• Dedicated Fairline Yacht Division Specialist to assist with all your customisation requirements
Optional equipment highlights
• Seakeeper gyroscopic stabiliser
• GRP hard top with powered canvas roof panel
• Bang & Olufsen® 40” TV with BeoSound 4 surround sound system
• KVH Tracvision satellite TV system
A choice of powerful engines:
• 2 x MAN 1360 CRM shaft drive, diesel with 1,360mhp each and a maximum speed of 33 knots
• 2 x Caterpillar C32-1622 shaft drive, diesel with 1,622mhp each and a maximum speed of 35 knots
|Length overall (inc. pulpit):||79’11” (24.37m)|
|Length overall (exc. pulpit):||78’2” (23.82m)|
|Beam (inc. gunwale):||18’8” (5.70m)|
|Number of berths:||6 – 13|
|Draught:||5’3” (1.61m) unloaded|
|Height above waterline (inc. arch & nav. light mast):||25’4” (7.72m)|
|Transport height:||18’5” (5.61m)|
|Dry weight (approx.):||45.52 imp. tons / 51 US tons (46,250kg)|
|Fuel capacity:||1,296 gallons / 1,557 US gallons (5,892 litres)|
|Water capacity (inc. calorifier):||251 gallons / 301 US gallons (1,140 litres)|
|Height above waterline (inc. arch & nav. light mast):||26’5” (8.07m)|
|Dry weight (approx.):||45.75 imp. tons / 51.25 US tons (46,500kg)|
|Engines & Performance|
|Twin MAN 1360 CRM shaft drive, diesel (1,360mhp each):||33 knots maximum|
|Twin Caterpillar C32-1622 shaft drive, diesel (1,622mhp each):||35 knots maximum|