2018 Fairline Squadron 65
This 65-foot Squadron appears to go one step further than similar sized boats on every level.by Sulthoni, on
Sumptuous furnishings and hand-worked cabinetry are hallmarks of the Squadron range. Nowhere is it more elegantly expressed than in the long, wide single-level interior - a testament to the 65’s ingenious flat floor design. Having such uncomplicated, single floor levels is normally reserved for much larger yachts, but our designers have achieved just that on this 65-footer. An elegant, beautifully proportioned Squadron awaits you.
2018 Fairline Squadron 65
Top Speed:36 mph
Take luxurious living to all the places you like to go
Everything about the Squadron 65 epitomises refined, uncomplicated, single-floor living that’s usually the territory of a much larger yacht.
Arrive in style on-board the beautifully-crafted and carefully thought-through Squadron 65. It offers you the luxury and space you demand, without compromise. In fact, the stunning craftsmanship of this 65-footer impresses all who journey with you and whoever sees you pass by - especially now, with the signature, Alberto Mancini-designed windows sweeping across its hull.
Everything about the Squadron 65 epitomises refined, uncomplicated, single-floor living that’s usually the territory of a much larger yacht - from the free-flowing saloon area to the generously proportioned and well-equipped galley (both of which boast a newly designed layout). And let’s not forget the sumptuous furnishings, elegantly-expressed interiors, the full size fridge/freezer and the expansive dining table that comfortably seats six guests. What better way is there to enjoy the company of friends and family, than on this beautiful, floating ‘apartment’?
Expansive, considered, beautiful
The generous layout delivers bright, open, enjoyable space throughout.
From the chopping board, to sink infill, to the handmade cabinetry and perfectly lacquered, hand polished paneling (incidentally with wood grains that painstakingly match across each piece), every detail of the Squadron 65 is finely crafted. The generous layout delivers bright, open, enjoyable space throughout.
• Spacious flybridge with bar, icemaker, fridge and BBQ, forward lounging area, teak table and twin sun loungers
• Additional seating on the foredeck with removeable sky canopy
• Single-level saloon, galley and dinette arrangement
• Lazarette or twin crew cabin with en suite and full-width aft glazing option
• Concealed shower to transom
• Mid master cabin with large en suite and separate shower and WC
• Sumptuous VIP guest cabin forward
• Large submersible bathing platform
• Chilled-water air conditioning
• Four cabins and three en suites or three cabin, three en suites and day head / utility area variants
• Utility Area (optional in lieu of port guest cabin)
• Gyroscopic stabilisation (optional)
• A choice of powerful engines:
– 2 x Caterpillar C18-1015 shaft drive, diesel with 1,015mhp each and a maximum speed of 30 knots
– 2 x Caterpillar C18-1150 shaft drive, diesel with 1,150mhp each and a maximum speed of 32 knots
– 2 x MAN V8 1200 shaft drive, diesel with 1,200mhp each and a maximum speed of 32 knots
Crafted by Fairline, designed by you with Yacht Division
Fairline will fly one of their Yacht Division consultants to you wherever you are, anywhere in the world.
To guide you through the best ways to personalise your Squadron 65, and help with the decision-making process, Fairline will fly one of their Yacht Division consultants to you wherever you are, anywhere in the world.
Fairline consultants are experts in their field and implicitly know how to interpret your vision. Through working closely with their design and production teams at the shipyard, their consultants have the latest developments and information at their fingertips to assist you in specifying your perfect yacht.
Fairline Yacht Division team are on hand throughout the build to advise about every aspect – from choosing the colour scheme, layout and finishes – and they’ll be ready to welcome you to the shipyard should you wish to make a visit to see your dream turning into reality.
The path to ownership of your Squadron 65 is as thrilling as owning the yacht itself.
Grand proportions to stunning effect:
• Length overall (inc. pulpit): 66’11” (20.41m)
• Length overall (exc. pulpit): 65’4” (19.92m)
• Beam (inc. gunwale): 17’2” (5.24m)
• Number of berths: 8 – 10
• Draught: 4’6” (1.37m) unloaded
• Height above waterline (inc. arch & nav. light mast): 25’6” (7.81m)
• Transport height: 18’6” (5.63m)
• Dry weight (approx.): 33.62 imp. tons / 37.65 US tons (34,160kg)
• Fuel capacity: 779 gallons / 936 US gallons (3,542 litres)
• Water capacity (inc. calorifier): 254 gallons / 305 US gallons (1,154 litres)
|Length overall (inc. pulpit):||66’11” (20.41m)|
|Length overall (exc. pulpit):||65’4” (19.92m)|
|Beam (inc. gunwale):||17’2” (5.24m)|
|Number of berths:||8 – 10|
|Draught:||4’6” (1.37m) unloaded|
|Height above waterline (inc. arch & nav. light mast):||22’7” (6.89m)|
|Transport height:||18’6” (5.63m)|
|Dry weight (approx.):||32.37 imp. tons / 36.25 US tons (32,890kg)|
|Fuel capacity:||779 gallons / 936 US gallons (3,542 litres)|
|Water capacity (inc. calorifier):||254 gallons / 305 US gallons (1,154 litres)|
|Height above waterline (inc. arch & nav. light mast):||25’6” (7.81m)|
|Dry weight (approx.):||33.62 imp. tons / 37.65 US tons (34,160kg)|
|Engines & Performance|
|Twin Caterpillar C18-1015 shaft drive, diesel (1,015mhp each):||30 knots maximum|
|Twin MAN V8 1200 shaft drive, diesel (1,200mhp each):||32 knots maximum|
|Twin Caterpillar C18-1150 shaft drive, diesel (1,150mhp each):||32 knots maximum|