2018 Fairline Targa 53 GT
Indulge your passion for exploration in the finely-craftedby Sulthoni, on
Built to order and built around you, the new Fairline Targa 53 GT asks just one question? Why compromise?
Because this boat doesn’t just let you truly personalise your space, it gives you more of it where it really counts.
And this is the boat that reflects your priorities – quality of build and quality of experience – from superior engineering and equipment, to all those small details that delight. All that adds up to something very special. Because, if you agree that for your new boat ‘close enough’ isn’t going to be ‘good enough’, then it can only be the new Fairline Targa 53 GT.
For the uncompromising, nothing less will do.
2018 Fairline Targa 53 GT
Top Speed:36 mph
Over the waves to your favourite locations in style
The muscular power and grace of the Targa 53 GT await to take you all on an exhilarating journey.
You’ve stocked the provisions, chosen a bay to explore and your guests are on board. The muscular power and grace of the Targa 53 GT await to take you all on an exhilarating journey.
From the visual impact of its bold and beautiful design, the Targa 53 GT has been carefully considered with uninterrupted freedom in mind. Every detail of the interior is thoughtfully created for maximum space, light and enjoyment.
Expert engineering gives exceptional handling.
Expert engineering gives exceptional handling, with a top speed in excess of 30 knots. Your party can relax on the open-plan main deck, with its spacious cockpit, luxuriously appointed saloon, sleep soundly in the spacious cabins below, or shower down after a swim – all in perfect harmony.
Intuitively ready for every journey
The Targa 53 GT has every little detail covered for enjoyable explorations on the high seas.
From the generous layout to the power of the engines, the Targa 53 GT has every little detail covered for enjoyable explorations on the high seas.
• A bright, airy saloon with marble insert detailing
• Multiple layout options to suit your requirements
• Cockpit seating with sunbed conversion
• 40” LCD television to saloon
• Optional gyroscopic stabiliser
• An optional cabin for crew
• A choice of powerful engines:
– 2 x Volvo Penta D11-675 shaft drive, diesel with 675mhp each and an estimated maximum speed of 30 knots
– 2 x Volvo Penta D11-725 shaft drive, diesel with 725mhp each and an estimated maximum speed of 32 knots
– 2 x Caterpillar C12.9 shaft drive, diesel with 850mhp each and an estimated maximum speed of 34 knots
The choice of interior is equally extensive
Fairline has handpicked four beautiful interior design schemes for you to choose.
This is especially true, given the fact that Fairline has handpicked four beautiful interior design schemes for you to choose from:
Inspired by Liguria’s local architecture, this scheme exudes the sunny warmth synonymous with fragrant Italian lemon trees and the umbrella-lined shores of the Amalfi coast.
Understated, earthy colours, effortlessly combined with rich natural textures. All the hallmarks of an interior design collection that is as gentle as the Mediterranean breeze.
Evoking elegant vintage design cues, whilst offering a bold and contemporary interpretation of the luxury that was once the preserve of America’s East Coast.
An ode to the sea where all manner of deep, oceanic blues tastefully swirl with muted greys, delicate creams and classic nautical motifs.
Proportions balanced for maximum space
• Length overall (inc. pulpit): 55’6” (16.92m)
• Length overall (exc. pulpit): 53’6” (16.32m)
• Beam (inc. gunwale): 14’10” (4.52m)
• Number of berths: 6 – 9
• Draught: 3’11” (1.20m) unloaded
• Height above waterline (inc. arch & nav. light mast): 15’1” (4.60m)
• Transport height: 15’11” (4.87m)
• Dry weight (approx.): 19.19 imp. tons / 21.49 US tons (19,500kg)
• Fuel capacity: 530 gallons / 637 US gallons (2,412 litres)
• Water capacity (inc. calorifier): 120 gallons / 145 US gallons (550 litres)
|Length overall (inc. pulpit):||55’6” (16.92m)|
|Length overall (ex. pulpit):||53’6” (16.32m)|
|Number of berths:||6 – 9|
|Draught:||3’11” (1.20m) unloaded|
|Height above waterline:||15’1” (4.60m)|
|Transport height:||15’11” (4.87m)|
|Dry weight (approx.):||19.19 imp. tons / 21.49 US tons (19,500kg)|
|Fuel capacity:||530 gallons / 637 US gallons (2,412 litres)|
|Water capacity:||120 gallons / 145 US gallons (550 litres)|
|Engines & Performance|
|Twin Volvo Penta D11-675 shaft drive, diesel (675mhp each):||30 knots (estimated maximum)|
|Twin Volvo Penta D11-725 shaft drive, diesel (725mhp each):||32 knots (estimated maximum)|