2014 Hatteras GT63
The Hatteras GT63 was built with comfort and practicality in mind and is backed up by a comprehensive list of technologies which help it rise to the demands of the most demanding sailors.
Being able to reach a top speed of over 40 knots, the Hatteras GT63 is one of the fastest models in its class. This performance is achieved thank to a pair of CAT C32A Diesel Engines which crank out a maximum power of 1,600 BHP (1,193.1 Kw).
Jump in board and you’ll be greeted by a spacious interior with large windows, exotic woods, and exclusive wall coverings.
Other features worthy of being mentioned include a bow thruster system, a 21.5 KW generator, fiberglass pulpit with anchor chute and windlass, a cockpit swim platform with reboarding ladder and a cockpit fishbox.
The boat is priced at $3,060,000.
Hit the jump for more information on the Hatteras GT63.
2014 Hatteras GT63
Engine:Twin CAT C32A Diesel 1,600 BHP
Top Speed:46 mph (Est.)
The Hatteras GT63 is a premium convertible designed to be superior to other boats in its class thanks to its elegant styling, fine seakeeping qualities, 40 + knot top-end speed, and the pedigree build that has made Hatteras the gold standard among yachtsmen around the globe.
The interior accommodations found in the GT63 are not only more spacious, but are designed with a level of sophistication not often found in a convertible. Larger window framing allows for better views, and beautifully combined wall coverings and exotic woods create a more open layout while continuing to provide a warm and luxurious environment. The GT63 will receive as much attention offshore as it does at the dock thanks to its riveting performance.
2014 Hatteras GT63 Notable Options:
• Bow Thruster System - 12 in, DC Electric
• CAT C-32A 1800 BHP
• CAT C-32A 1900 BHP
• Flybridge - Enclosed
• Generator, 21.5 KW, Additional
• Fiberglass Pulpit with Anchor Chute and Windlass, 1700 Pound, Rope-Chain,
• Cockpit Swim Platform with Reboarding Ladder
• Cockpit Fishbox, Port In Deck - Circulating Livewell
• Bow Deck Hatches, Port and Starboard
• Cockpit Lift Up Coaming Gate, Must Choose Prior to Gel Date
• Open Flybridge Air Conditioning Blowers
• Cockpit Coaming Lights
• Open Flybridge Freezer, 8 Cubic Ft Top Loading
• Paint - Colored Hull - Specify Color On Next Line
• Bow Stateroom TV, 19 Inch LCD with DVD Stereo in lieu of AM/FM/CD Stereo
• Port 4th Stateroom TV, 15 Inch Flip Down LCD with DVD Stereo, Select Qty (1 or 2)
• Bunk Stateroom TV, 15 Inch Flip Down LCD with DVD Stereo, Select Qty (1 or 2)
• Cockpit Fishbox, Stbd In Deck - Refrigerated
• Cockpit Underwater Lights, Seavision (per pair, 2 each)
• Cockpit Handheld Shower
• Enclosed Flybridge - Interior Stairwell
• Bow Stateroom with Double Berth Port and Single Berth Stbd
• Cockpit Chipped Ice Machine, Eskimo, One Outlet Only
• Watermaker - 1400 GPD with pre-filter, uv filter and fresh water rinse
|Length Overall||63’10" / 19.46 meters|
|Length Overall with Bow Pulpit||66’11” / 20.4 meters|
|Beam||20" / 6.1 meters|
|Draft||5’ / 1.52 meters|
|Freeboard Aft||3’6” / 1.07 meters|
|Headroom Most Areas||6’6” / 1.98 meters|
|Freshwater Capacity||270 gallons / 1,022 liters|
|Fuel Capacity||1,900 gallons / 7,192 liters|
|Holding||150 gallons / 567 liters|
|Weight Displacement||102,000 lbs / 46,266 kilos|
|Waterline Length||56’5" / 17.19 meters|
|Height Above Waterline to top of Flybridge||15’7" / 4.75 meters|
|Height Above Waterline to top of Enclosed Flybridge||18’5" / 5.61 meters|
|Diesel Generator||28.8 BHP / 21.5 kW|
|Twin CAT C32A Diesel Engines||1,600 BHP / 1,193.1 kW|