2007 Sea-Doo 230 Challenger
Calling the 2007 Sea-Doo 230 Challenger simply a 23-foot boat is like calling a fine roadster a car. That’s because everything about this beauty pushes the limits.
2007 Sea-Doo 230 Challenger
The Sea-Doo 230 Challenger can be powered by a twin 1,494 cc, 4-TEC® 1503, 4 stroke, 3 cylinder, 310 hp (for the 230 Challenger) or 430 hp/310 hp (for the 230 SE Challenger).
The Sea Doo 230 Challenger merges classic lines with modern design and engineering to deliver a sportboat that meets the challenge of today’s water-sport driven family, a boat designed around the comfort, convenience, and power today’s boaters demand.
Looking inside the 2007 Sea-Doo 230 Challenger you see enormous spaces with room for plenty of friends and family (it can accommodate up to 12 passengers), elegant touches and some eye-catching and interesting features.
In the bow you will find that least six persons can comfortably gather up. Large marine speakers deliver the tunes to the bow and lighted inset drink holders are on both sides and under the seats are a neat system for protecting gear stored inside. The companion and driver’s seats are comfortable bucket seats with swivel and slide adjustments to keep you in the conversation and having a clear view ahead underway. Speakers on both sides of the seats provide great sound to the main cockpit and a sturdy stainless grab bar gives the rider more confidence. In the floor between the seats is a huge locker that has a rubber pad to protect the skis and any other long items you need to store, or to keep the life jacket kit in easy reach.
The helm station is laid out well for easy visibility of all instruments. Here you’ll find lighted and well labeled rocker switches control power, the split throttle and shift levers are on the side gunnel with a padded arm rest that has a drink holder just below.
The aft cockpit offers another huge sitting space with wrap-around seating benches. Under the starboard bench is a handy carry-on Igloo cooler for drinks and beverages.
In the back of the 230 Challenger the sunpad covers the engine box. Under the pad, the table is stowed making it easy to find and easy to set up.
The 230 Challenger is an experience in and of itself no matter where are you riding it.
- Abundant On-Board Storage - Provides dry secure storage.
- Coaming boxes
- Fold ’N Stow Walk-Through Dorr/Optional Retractable Windshield System - The integrated walk-through door provides extra safety, and more protection from the elements.
- 12 Volt Jack (2x) - Power sources for portable spotlight, cell phone, etc.
- Cockpit Courtesy Lights - Provides indirect lighting for nighttime boating.
- Tilt steering
- Driver’s Ajustable Height, Swivel Bucket Seat - For improved visibility while driving and socializing.
- Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo with 4 speakers
- Large In-Floor Ski Storage - Provides storage for skis, water toys and accessories.
- Swivel Bolster Passenger Seat
- Removable cooler
- Trailer Included
- Pull-Up Ski Pylon - Provides convenient rope attachement for towing activites.
- CLCS - Closed-loop cooling system improves durability and keeps the engine and its coolant at the ideal operating temperature for maximum performance.
- 430 hp superchared, intercooled or 310 hp Rotax 4-TEC power package
- Rear Storage Compartements - There’s plenty of storage space located under the rear sun pad to store all your gear.
- Swim Platform w/2-step Ladder
- Direct Drive Propulsion System - For more peace of mind, maneuverability, and less draft.
- Speedometer Backlit
- Tachometer Backlit [2x]
- Fuel/Oil Gauge Backlit
- Warning Backlit [2x]
Additional Safety & Convenience Features
- Padded/Bolstered Seating
- Driver/Passenger Flip-up Bolster Seats
- Stainless Steel Eyes Bow and Stern
- Driver/Passenger Console
- Pull-Up Ski Pylon
- Glove Compartment
- Trailer, Custom-Matched (Galvanized Opt.)
- Full Instrumentation
- Non-Skid Decking
- 12 Volt Jack [2x]
- Coaming Boxes [4x]
- Bow Rails
- Navigational Lights
- Horn (Flush Mount)
- Bimini Top (Opt.)
- Cockpit Carpet (Opt.)
- Full Glass Windshield
- Clarion∞ AM/FM/CD Stereo w/4 Speakers
- Auto Bilge Pump/Switch
- Bow Filler Cushion Creates Lounge Area (Opt.)
- Anchor Locker
- Fold ’N Stow Walk-Through Door
- Operator’s Guide
- Limited Warranty
- Retail Financing Available
- Six Pull-Up Stainless Steel Cleats
- Snap-in Carpet
- Satellite-Ready Stereo w/Remote
- Backlit Depth Sounder
- Six Stainless Steel Cleats
- Cockpit Table
- Bimini Top
- Optional Wakeboard Tower w/Bimini Top
- Optional Retractable Windshield
Overall length: 23 ft. & 6 in. (7.16 m)
Beam: 8 ft. & 9 in. (2.67 m)
Draft: 12 in. (30.05 cm)
Weight (dry) [230 SE]: 3,500 lbs (1,587 kg)
Weight (dry) : 3,350 lbs (1,519 kg)
Storage capacity: 75cu ft. (2.12 cu m)
Seating capacity: 12
Weight capacity: 2,000 lbs (907 kg)
Fuel capacity: 53 gal (200.6 l)
Oil capacity (/engine): 0.92 gal (3.5 l)
Dimensions (On Trailer)
Length: 29 ft. (8.8 4m)
Width: 8 ft. & 9 in. (2.67 m)
Height (no tower): 8 ft. (2.44 m)
Height (tower up) [230 SE]: 10 ft. & 7 in. (3.26 m)
Gross Weight: 4,420 lbs (2,005 kg)
Model: 4-TEC® 1503 [2x]
Displacement: 1,494 cc
Horsepower [230 SE]: 430 hp/310 hp
Horsepower : 310 hp
Cylinders (/engine): 3
Max RPM (/engine) [2x 215 hp]: 8,000
Max RPM (/engine) [2x 155 hp]: 7,300
Axial flow: Single-stage
Impeller: Stainless steel
Pump diameter (/engine) [430 hp]: 61⁄4 in. (15.63 cm)
Pump diameter (/engine) [310 hp]: 61⁄8 in. (15.56 cm)
Generator: 30 amp/380W
Material: Composite FRP
Deadrise: 20 degrees
Color: Navy Blue
230 Challenger starts at: 35,499 USD
230 Challenger SE starts at: 37,399 USD