2014 Southern XP 676
The Southern XP 676 was designed with practicality in mind and is loaded with a wide range of features and accessories that make it the perfect partner for both work and leisure.
Compared to its little sibling - the XP646 - the XP 676 offers 300mm more cockpit room and an increased beam.
The boat comes with a 200 litres fuel tank and is powered by a Yamaha F200G Four-Stroke unit which puts out a maximum output of 200 hp.
In terms of comfort, the driver and passenger are welcomed by two ergonomically designed seats and plenty of storage places.
Other features that are worthy of being mentioned include marine grade alloy hull and cabin sides, GRP Hardtop roof and dash, a curved glass windscreen, full cabin bulkhead and lockable sliding door, live bait tank with pump, a large anchor well with provision for windlass, and a rocket launcher with Integrated grab rails.
Hit the jump for more information on the Southern XP 676.
2014 Southern XP 676
Engine:Yamaha F200G four-stroke
Horsepower @ RPM:200
The bigger brother of the XP646 with 300mm more cockpit for those amongst us who need a bigger boat they can still manage on their own.
Offering an increased beam creating a super stable platform for whatever you choose to use your new Southern for – a hard-core fish/dive weekend with the boys (or girls!), day trips to the islands with the family or a weekend away in a secluded bay.
With 200 litres of fuel underfloor and Southern’s legendary soft ride you can venture further in comfort knowing the trip back will be as enjoyable, whatever the weather.
Driver and Passenger are both seated in comfort with twin King/Queen composite pedestals also offering ample storage for fishing tackle, watersports gear or personal belongings inside.
2014 Southern XP 676 Standard Features:
• Marine Grade Alloy Hull and cabin sides
• GRP Hardtop roof and dash
• Drivers adjustable pedestal seating
• Passenger King/Queen seating w/ storage
• Curved Glass Windscreen w/ sliding side windows
• Full cabin bulkhead and lockable sliding door
• Walk through transom with door
• Live bait tank with pump
• Keel Wear Strip
• Heavy duty Marine Paint finish
• 200 litre fuel tank, sender and filler
• Large anchor well with provision for windlass
• Carpeted cabin and interior
• Cabin vee berth with Macro suede upholstery
• Provision for Electric Toilet
• Removable Marine carpet throughout
• Rocket launcher with Integrated grab rails
• Four alloy rod holders
• Two rear cleats
• Two rod trays (lockable options available)
• Stainless steel fairlead
• Stainless front bollard
• Safety Grab rails throughout
• Forward cabin hatch
• Cabin Windows
• Wiring loom with Switch panel
• Bilge pump
• LED Navigation Lights
• 12VDC Power socket
• Concealed battery storage
• Southern Graphics set
|Engine:||Yamaha F200G four-stroke|
|Deadrise:||20 degree Vee|
|Hull Bottom Thickness:||5mm|
|Hull Side Thickness:||4mm|
|Recommended HP:||150 – 200HP|
|Tow Weight (Approx):||1900kg|
|Hull Warranty:||6 year Structural|