2014 Southern XP 696
Measuring 7.1 meters long and with a tow weight of 2000 kg, the Southern XP 696 is a fairly practical boat that was built with versatility in mind.
It features a sporty design and a spacious cockpit which keeps you in full control. At its heart sits a Yamaha F200Hp four stroke engine which generates a maximum output of 225 hp and is fueled by a standard 200 liter fuel tank.
Among the features offered by the Southern XP 696 you’ll find marine grade alloy hull and cabin sides, a GRP hardtop roof, twin seating, a curved glass windscreen and a live bait tank.
You also get a rocket launcher with integrated grab rails, a large anchor well with provision for windlass and four alloy rod holders.
Hit the jump for more information on the Southern XP 696.
2014 Southern XP 696
Engine:Yamaha F200Hp Four Stroke with S/S Prop
Horsepower @ RPM:225
Boasting the exceptional stability and beam of the XP746 the XP696 is a favourite amongst owners. At 7.1 metres overall this boat means business but with a 2000kg tow weight (approx) and straight forward launch and retrieve characteristics you would be forgiven for thinking it was a 6 metre boat on the road. With handsome good looks, ample cockpit space and a ride rivalling the best this is a great option for taking the whole family along for the ride.
2014 Southern XP 696 Standard Features:
• Marine Grade Alloy Hull and cabin sides
• GRP Hardtop roof and dash
• Twin King/Queen seating w/ storage
• Curved Glass Windscreen w/ sliding side windows
• Full cabin bulkhead and lockable sliding door
• Walk through transom with door
• Live bait tank with pump
• Keel Wear Strip
• Heavy duty Marine Paint finish
• 200/250 litre fuel tank, sender and filler
• Large anchor well with provision for windlass
• Carpeted cabin and interior
• Cabin vee berth with Macro suede upholstery
• Provision for Electric Toilet
• Removable Marine carpet throughout
• Rocket launcher with Integrated grab rails
• Four alloy rod holders
• Two rear cleats
• Two rod trays (lockable options available)
• Stainless steel fairlead
• Stainless front bollard
• Safety Grab rails throughout
• Forward cabin hatch
• Cabin Windows
• Wiring loom with Switch panel
• Bilge pump
• LED Navigation Lights
• 12VDC Power socket
• Concealed battery storage
• Southern Graphics set
|Engine||Yamaha F200Hp Four Stroke with S/S Prop|
|Deadrise:||20 degree Vee|
|Hull Bottom Thickness:||5mm|
|Hull Side Thickness:||4mm|
|Recommended HP:||150 – 225HP|
|Tow Weight (Approx):||2000kg|
|Hull Warranty:||6 year Structural|