Burnin Rubber Crash & Burn
Unlock various deadly weapons enabled cars and disturb the peace of city. Destroy all elements of the city and complete upto 25+ destruction missions. With the cash you will get, get yourself a better car or more deadly weapons. Chase down Cops, robbers and various city objects and destroy them to make money. You can also use your deadly weapons in the process or special powers to help you in this endeavour. Are you ready for the challenge? Prove yourself with Burnin Rubber Crash N Burn!
How to play Burnin Rubber Crash N Burn?
The game is a mission based free roam game. The objective of the game is to complete destruction missions that are very fun and tough. The mission will assign cars or objects of the city for you to destroy and you can make use of the Map to make progress in the mission. You can also apply gadgets on your deadly car to make it more powerful like:
- Boost: To help you punch traffic in the face.
- C4 Bomb: Makes your car explode.
- Jump Suspension: These are used to reach the hard to reach places.
- Magnet: To attract money in the level.
- Burst: Keeps away the traffic because your car could explode at any point.
- Shield: No damage to the car when shield is enable.
W,A,S,D/ARROW KEYS: Drive/Steer/Brake
X: Special Steer in ’Aftertouch’ mode to create extreme mayhem and rack up even more cash!
Are there any upgrades in Burnin Rubber Crash N Burn?
Burnin Rubber Crash N Burn has 9 powerful upgrades for you to explore and unlock. These upgrades are applied in a level based manner. Every level of upgrade will come with an increased price tag. These upgrades include:
- After Touch Length: More time to steer your car when it has crashed.
- Air Time Control: More control when you’re airborne.
- Armor Strength: Keeps you damage free for a while longer.
- Boost Power: More punchy nitro to face the traffic.
- C4 Strength: More bombs to explode.
- Handling: More control over your vehicle.
- Magnet Strength: Attracts money with more strength.
- Burst Strength: Blast harder and further.
- Speed: Makes you go even faster
How to save progress in the game?
The game progress is saved in browser cache. Make sure you don’t delete the browser cache or data. Otherwise, you could lose out on all the game progress made in the process.
About the game
The game is developed by Xform Games. They are one of the best web game developers with series like - Rally Point, Burnin Rubber and Police Pursuit 2. They have set a standard for web games for this decade.
With this game, they have given a tribute to their hit game Burnin Rubber 4. This game is sure to keep you hooked for hours and hours.