Crazy Taxi 2
Crazy Taxi 2 builds from the success of the original game and presents a rollicking racing game full of fun and excitement. This mini-game lets you race down busy highways in a wild taxi. Drive as fast as possible.
Take multiple passengers and race pedal to the metal. You can jump over any vehicles in your path, weave around other cars, and maintain maximum speed. All these methods of mayhem are at your disposal as you aim to reach the end of the highway while driving as fast as possible. Stop at Burger King or FAO Schwartz while you’re at it!
How to play
1) Once you’re in the main screen of the game, click the ’start’ button found on the license plate of the car.
2) Read the game’s instructions very carefully. Press the left and right arrows on your keyboard to steer the car, the up and down arrows to control the car’s speed, and the space bar to perform jumps.
3) Make sure you don’t hit any cars as you go along. They won’t damage the health of your taxi — it doesn’t have a health bar — but it does waste precious time.
4) The time of day switches the further you are on the highway. Keep your wits together when it turns to nighttime.
5) Rack up a great top score and try to beat it!
Left and Right Arrow Keys -> Steer
Up and Down Arrow Keys -> Accelerate and Reverse
Space Bar -> Jump
This version of Crazy Taxi is different from the version that most of you have probably played on the SEGA Dreamcast. This is a straightforward race-and-evade game, not the expansive adventure game for the Dreamcast.