Gone In 60 Seconds
Gone in 60 Seconds is an action-packed action and driving game that’s based directly on the 2000 blockbuster movie starring Nicolas Cage, Angelina Jolie, Delroy Lindo, Giovanni Ribisi, and Christopher Eccleston.
In the game, you assume the role of Randall "Memphis" Raines, and you have to steal 10 cars in 10 minutes while collecting $200,000 in order to save the life of your brother, Kip. It sounds simple, but the game is actually more difficult than you’d expect.
Stealing cars is just the first step. You also have to bring them to the warehouse without running into any of the obstacles and the police on the way there. If you run into an obstacle, the value of the car decreases. If you run into the police, you get docked 20 seconds off your time. Run into the police three times and the game is over.
You’ll also need to find one laser-cut key on each of the first three levels in order to steal the three Mercedes models on level four. Drive over a key to pick it up on your way to the warehouse.
The game has all the feels of an action movie. Play it and you’ll feel like you’re starring in one.
How to Play
- Click “Play” on the main menu screen
- Read the instructions very carefully. Click the “Play” icon when you’re ready to begin the game
- The game’s objective is similar to the key plot point of the movie. You are Randall “Memphis” Raines, and, just like in the movie, you have to steal 10 cars in 10 minutes and collect $200,000 to save the life of your brother, Kip Raines.
- Use the arrow keys on your keyboard to successfully drive each car back to the warehouse. There’s a small map in the upper left corner of the screen that shows your current position and the location of the warehouse. Get to your destination and avoid obstacles and the police along the way.
- If you get pulled over by the police, you’ll get fined 20 seconds. Get pulled over three times and the game is over.
- You’ll also need to find one laser-cut key on each of the first three levels in order to steal the three Mercedes models on level four. Drive over a key to pick it up on your way to the warehouse.
- Use the LEFT and RIGHT arrow keys to steer and turn corners