Miami Auto Show
The 37th annual South Florida International Auto Show held at the Miami Beach Convention Center from 9 to 18 November will show you the industry’s newest cars, sports utility vehicles, trucks and accessories from over 40 auto manufacturers. In addition to the newest models and concepts on the main show floors, visitors will be treated to a host of popular automotive exhibits. The show fills more than one million square feet of exhibit space.
- Million Dollar Alley - Aston Martin, Ferrari, Lotus, Porsche and Rolls Royce will be among the extravagant lines featured in this exhibit.
- Memory Lane - More than 20 classic cars, some dating back nearly half a century will be on display.
- Motorcycle Display - Ducati, Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha and many more come together for a spectacular display.
- Friday, November 9th 5:00 p.m. - 12:00 midnight
- Saturday, November 10th 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 midnight
- Sunday, November 11th 11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Monday, November 12th 11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 13th 2:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 14th 2:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 15th 2:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 16th 2:00 p.m. - 12:00 midnight
- Saturday, November 17th 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 midnight
- Sunday, November 18th 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Adults: $10.00
- Children 6-12: $3.00