2007 Ferrari Adonai F-800 Concept Design
Ferrari Adonai F-800 Concept is designed by Pedram Rostami. It is a two-seats passenger car powered by a V12 engine with a maximum output of 485hp.
"I designed this car based on my 2D sketches which later used as blueprints for 3Dmodeling, with 3Dstudio Max V.9, Rendered with Mental Ray, this is poly modeling and NURBS model is ready for any other usage in Solid works."
- Length: 4600 mm
- With: 2050 mm
- Height: 1140 mm
- Engine location: Back
- Engine alignment: Longitudinal
- Steering: rack & pinion PAS
- Passenger capacity : 2 sit passenger
- Engine: 65° V12
- Capacity: 5,474 cc (5.5 liters)
- Maximum power: 485 bhp @ 7,000 rpm
Source: Pedram Rostami