2007 Honda CR-V goes on sale
Honda announced the all-new 2007 Honda CR-V is debuting today at dealerships nationwide. Prices for the 2007 Honda CR-V range from $20,600 for the CR-V LX model to $26,000 for the CR-V 4-WD EX-L model. Honda’s Satellite-Linked Navigation System with Voice Recognition(TM) and rearview camera is available as a $2,000 factory-installed option.
The all-new CR-V features a sophisticated interior design that delivers near-luxury style along with improved refinement and a more powerful and efficient 166-horsepower, 2.4-liter, 4 cylinder engine. As part of Honda’s industry leading "Safety for Everyone" initiative, all Honda light trucks, including the CR-V, are equipped with a Vehicle Stability Assist(TM) (VSA(TM)) system and a comprehensive list of standard safety features, including side curtain airbags with roll-over sensors, front side airbags with Occupant Position Detection System and anti-lock braking system. The 2007 CR-V features Honda’s innovative Advanced Compatibility Engineering(TM) (ACE(TM)) Body Structure for enhanced frontal collision safety.
New features on 2007 CR-V models include:
- Distinctive, upscale, dynamic and versatile styling
- Standard safety equipment includes ACE Body Structure and Active Front Head Restraints
- Interior design and amenities deliver near-luxury style and refinement
- New body and chassis designs result in smoother, more agile performance and a quieter cabin
- 10 more horsepower (166 hp) and standard 5-speed automatic transmission
- Improved ingress/egress with optimized door designs and 1.3 inch lower step-in height than the previous generation CR-V
- Dual-deck cargo shelf (available)
- Available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System with Voice Recognition