2007 Hyundai Tiburon ready for street and circuit
Enthusiasts on a budget no longer have to sacrifice their desire for track-inspired styling and handling in a sports coupe now that Hyundai has factory tweaked the components and design of the 2007 Tiburon. Blood is in the water because the V-6 powered Tiburon will start well below the four-cylinder Mitsubishi Eclipse GS.
Tiburon has been reconfigured as a totally balanced cornering machine, available with a modified suspension from Europe, Electronic Stability Control (ESC) and 12-inch, cross-drilled rotors formerly available only from the Korean domestic market on the Hyundai Tuscani.
New for 2007
- Redesigned front and rear fascia, headlights, taillights, hood, front fenders and exhaust tips
- Blue backlit gauges and gun metal accents
- Standard MP3 capability
- Standard Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TMPS)
- ESC with Brake Assist and Traction Control (SE model)
- Cross-drilled brake rotors with larger rotor size (SE model)
- Sport suspension tuning (SE model)
- Full-size spare tire (SE model)
This striking coupe comes in three trim options for 2007: the stylish and affordable GS, the sporty performance SE and the refined performance GT and GT limited. As an added bonus, the SE model comes standard-equipped with a responsive suspension technology featuring sport-tuned European suspension calibration, Electronic Stability Control and brake assist. The sport-tuned suspension provides the Tiburon with tighter spring calibration and firmer damper control giving the car a grounded, sporty driving sensation similar to that of a European sports car.