2007 Jeep Wrangler prices announced
Chrysler Group today announced U.S. pricing for its all-new 2007 Jeep(R) Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited — reducing prices throughout the lineup by an average of $1,200, while adding an average of $1,800 in content compared to outgoing 2006 models.
The U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for the all-new 2007 Jeep Wrangler is $18,765, including $660 for destination. Jeep’s first-ever four-door Wrangler Unlimited is $20,410 (two-wheel drive) and $22,410 (four- wheel drive), including $660 for destination. Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited will begin to arrive in U.S.
dealerships this month.
"The all-new 2007 Jeep Wrangler conquers new territory with lower prices across the lineup and significantly more content — providing customers with $3,000 of additional value compared to the previous-generation Wrangler," said John Plecha, Director - Jeep Marketing and Global Communications. "We reduced the price on Jeep Wrangler X models by $285, while adding $1,715 more content. In addition, we reduced the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon price by $1,840 and added $1,255 more content.
"Providing even more value, the all-new 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4x4 model — the only four-door convertible on the market — is priced $2,585 lower than the outgoing model, while providing more cargo space and room for five passengers," added Plecha.
2007 Jeep Wrangler:
- Jeep Wrangler X: $18,765
- Jeep Wrangler X "C" Package: $20,005
- Jeep Wrangler X "S" Package: $21,145
- Jeep Wrangler Sahara: $23,530
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon: $26,750
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X "C" Package (two-wheel drive): $20,410
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X "C" Package (four-wheel drive): $22,410
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X "S" Package (two-wheel drive): $21,850
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X "S" Package (four-wheel drive): $23,850
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (two-wheel drive): $24,735
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (four-wheel drive): $26,735
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (four-wheel drive): $28,895