2009 BMW 7-Series will be revealed on July 7th
BMW announced that the company will officially unveil the 2009 7-Series on July 7th.
The car will be powered by either a twin-turbo V8 engine or a twin-turbo V12 engine engine for the top version. Both engines will be offered with 8 Speed transmission.
The 2009 7-Series will also feature:
- Four square pipes for the high-end model
- Two Square Pipes for the V8
- Four-wheel steering(optional)
- All-wheel drive(optional in the future)
- Dynamic Performance Control
- An improved iDrive Navigation System
- Driver orientated console coming back
- New BMW exterior colors: Sophisto Grey , Cashmere Silver, Imperial Blue , Mineral Whit
Stay tuned for more details!
Source: BMW Blog