2020 Ford Mustang Mach-E Live Debut Stream - See it Here!
The Ford Mustang Mach-E is finally making its debut!by Robert Moore, on
After what seems like forever, the Ford Mustang Mach-E is set to debut today, November 17, 2019, at 8:50 pm EST, 5:50 PM PST, and 1:50 AM GST during a live-stream event that you can watch right here on Topspeed.com in the video embed below. The live stream takes place in Los Angeles and is set to run for just one-half hour, after which reservations will open for early adopters.
Of course, we’ve already learned a lot about the Mustang Mach-E thanks to a number of leaks (you can see those in our [full speculative review->art181042) but, in case you’re cramped for time, what we’ve learned includes:
- Approximate range of 300 miles on most trims
- Most trims will hit 60 mph in the 5.5-6.5 second range
- The range-topping GT trim will only be good for 235 miles but will hit 60 mph in the mid-3-second range
- AWD or RWD is available, but RWD is limited to the Mach-E Premium, and Mach-E Select trims.
- Pricing will fall between $43,895 and $60,500
- It will sport a lot of Mustang-inspired cues including the rear taillights and parts of the front fascia
- Should compete with the Jaguar I-Pace, Tesla Model Y, and Mercedes EQC
- Reservations will start at just $500, but a delivery date has yet to be announced.
For now, that’s the gist of what we know, but I’m embedding a bunch of our pre-debut coverage below, including our review, to help get your mind in the zone before the debut kicks off later today. After the debut, be sure to let us know what you think in the comments section below!