All New Bigger Toyota RAV4 2006
The 2006 Toyota RAV4. It’s not just all-new. It’s totally redesigned from the inside out. This engineering marvel is over 14 inches longer on the outside and 21% bigger on the inside, with an astounding 40% more cargo capacity. There’s even available third-row seating for more passengers (on Base and Limited grade models).
The all-new RAV4 is available in three model grades: Base, Sport and Limited, with two-wheel drive and available Electronic On-Demand four-wheel drive.
The 2006 Toyota RAV4 is a 4-door, up to 7-passenger sport-utility, available in 12 trims, ranging from the Base I4 4X2 to the Limited V6 4X4.
The 2006 RAV4 has more storage than past models. You’ll find storage compartments on each of the front doors and increased storage in the center box and above the glove box. There are storage pockets on the front seatbacks and in the back door.
There’s a sunken rear storage compartment covered with a foldable lid. Models with two rows have two hidden storage compartments under the rear cargo floor—replacing the space required to fold-down those optional back seats.
Standard on the Limited RAV4
- 17-inch aluminum alloy wheels
- Color-keyed door handles; color-keyed heated and powered side mirrors
- Fog lights
- Black roof rails and cross bars
- AM/FM six-disc in-dash CD changer with six speakers, a mini-plug jack and MP3/WMA playback capability
- Dual zone automatic climate control with air filter, micro dust/pollen removal capability and information display
- Engine immobilizer system
- Interior foot-well lighting
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio controls
- Leather-wrapped shift knob
- Eight-way power driver seat plus lumbar
- Cargo area tonneau cover with a cargo net and support poles for 2-row models
- Hard shell color-keyed spare tire cover
- Upgraded seat fabric
- Chrome grille