Audi A3 updated by tuners
VOGTLAND Autosport has produced an uncomparable Audi A3 Sportback in collaboration with the well-known tuning and accessories specialists ITS, Rieger, FoliaTec, HJS, Sebring, Clarion and Toyo-Tires.
This was a unique challenge for the VOGTLAND- Team to provide the rather young Audi A3 Sportback with a new look. The result is a A3 Sportback with maximum individuality. With this project car VOGTLAND - the German suspension specialist- has again offered an example of safe tuning with a German TÜV-certificate, making an exceptional contribution to the Tuning scene with their coil over suspension and sport accessories.
- Typ: Audi A3 Sportback
- Suspension: VOGTLAND adjustable suspension 50 mm
- Brake: ITS 6-pot brake system, diameter of the brake disk 360 mm
- Wheels: ITS Titanium RS1 Chrome with the size 8.5 x 19 inch
- Tires: Toyo Tires Proxes T1-R 225/35R19
- Car body: Rieger spoiler boss made of ABS-plastics at the front- and rear spoiler, the front spoiler has an additional spoiler sword in carbon look, roof spoiler
- Interior: glass-tinge-foil from Folia Tec
- Exhaust: Sebring-Twister exhaust pipe, HJS soot filter
- HiFi: Clarion VRX848RVD with navigation