Chevrolet ImpalaZ SS Concept by Bo Zolland
The Vizualtech team come with a new concept named Chevrolet ImpalaZ SS. The idea came up when discussing what a "tame" car Chevrolet has become. It feels like it’s just Korean Japan copies with a Chevy badging.
The mission was to make a near production design but still a concept, so they started to outline the basics wanted in the design:
- Must be Big as we feel a American car used to be.
- Design elements from the past great Chevy’s and great GM cars to make it something else, and recognizable (restore the brand)
- Low and Road hugging
- Attractive as a performance 2 door wagon for US and Euro urban high-income people.
- Long wheelbase, good handling.
- V-8 engine (might be a hybrid fuel Z-06 motor)
- Vista cruiser hump in the roof section
- Camaro concept and 60:s Impala similarity in grille/front end.
- V-shape on different places as hood, roof, rear etc. to make it somewhat "Impalish"
Design elements that are incorporated:
Interior is not done, might do if a client wants to complete it.