delta4x4 Toyota Land Cruiser unveiled
Delta4x4, the Bavarian specialist for SUVs, unveiled its new kit for the latest generation of the Toyota Land Cruiser. The kit for the car contains: a front bar that meets EU pedestrian safety standars, stanless steel double pipe exhaust system, stainless steelside bars, steel rear bumper and a delta4x4 break system .
Delta4x4 offers the customization program for the Toyota Land Cruiser for a price of €22,260. If you’re curious about the performaces of the car find out that it accelerates from 0-100 km/h in just 7.8s while the top speed is of 218 km/h. These performances are possible due to the upgrade of the engine from 286hp to 318 hp and with the help of the new set of 23inch alloy wheels. Specifications and prices after the jump!
* Stainless steel front bar 101mm: 1.850€
* Headlight base for front bars: 100€
* Additional driving-light lamps PIAA 550: 850€
* Stainless steel side bars 101mm: 1.710€
* Stainless steel rear bumper 101mm: 1.230€
* Wheel/tire combination consisting of light alloy rim “delta Elements 4“ 11x23 inches, wheel spokes painted in car color and Continental Sport Contact
* 305/40R23: 7.100€
* Motor management: 1.960€
* Stainless steel double pipe exhaust system: starting at 700€
* Brake system delta4x4: six-piston caliper and perforated 396x36mm brake disks incl. steel-wrapped hose: 6.760€
* V8-cylinder turbo diesel
* displacement 4461cm3
* performance increase with accessory device up to 234kW/318hp (standard 210 kW/286 hp at 4000/min.)
* permanent 4-wheel-drive
* with delta4x4 780Nm at 1600-2800 rpm instead of standard 650Nm
* length/breadth/height 4950/1970/1866 mm
* fuel tank 93l
* standard top speed 210kmph
* delta4x4 top speed 218kmph
* standard 0-100kmph in 8,2 sec.
* delta4x4 0-100kmph in 7,8sec.
* consumption 10,2 l diesel/100km
* CO2 270 g/km.
All prices include 19% VAT, paintwork and assembling