Ferrari F149 will be released in two weeks
Yes, the Ferrari F149 (California GT) will not make its official debut until October at the Paris Motor Show, but the first official photos and info will be released in just two weeks.
The new Ferrari will look like a small 599 and at the sneak preview some specifications were released.
- A brandnew Ferrari 4.7 liter engine with 480/500 bhp, so not based on (or a regeneration of) any current engine.
- Seven speed ultra quick gearbox.
- 0-100 km/h in less than four seconds.
- Topspeed is kept under F430.
- Ceramic brakes are standard.
- There is a long list of options available.
- Double clutch-system.
- Direct fuel injection.
- Foldaway metal roof.
- The latest Becker TOUCH satellite navigation.
- Bluetooth, Ipod and USB-Stick connections integrated