Ferrari Lap Time cronograph
Not many of us can afford a Ferrari, but most of us wish to have at least something with the prancing horse logo on it. For around $420 you can get something like this new chronograph watch, and you won’t have to wait too long because it will be available in Ferrari Stores worldwide by the end of August.
The cronograph features high-precision Swiss movement, a digital display for two secondary time zones, a chronometer, partial time tachometer and a timer. The perfect accessory for any machine covered in Rosso Competizione.
Key features after the jump.
- SWISS ISA 9001/1300 ANADIGIT MULTIFUNCTION CHRONOGRAPH MOVEMENT
- STAINLESS STEEL CASE WITH BLACK PVD TREATMENT. CASE BACK WITH SPECIAL LOGO ENGRAVED
- 44mm CASE
- TOP RING WITH TACHOMETER INDICATIONS
- ANTIREFLECTIVE MINERAL CRYSTAL
- ANADIGIT MULTIFUNCTION DISPLAY WITH TWO LUMINESCENT HANDS
- WATER RESISTANT TO 5 ATM
- 3 TIME ZONES
- DIGITAL ALARM
- DATE – DAY – MONTH – YEAR DISPLAY
- WEEK NUMBER DISPLAY
- CHRONO 1/100 SECOND
- DURABILITY OF BATTERY 47 MONTHS; END OF LIFE INDICATION
- BLACK RUBBER STRAP, FRONT WITH FERRARI SHILED LOGO, INTERNAL PART WITH ’SCUDERIA FERRARI’ EMBOSSING
- STAINLESS STEEL BUCKLE, BLACK PVD TREATMENT
Source: Ferrari store