Ford announces 50-state "Drive on us" sale: 0% interest and $0 for gas
“Drive on Us is going to set the pace for the industry this summer,” said Al Giombetti, president, Ford Marketing and Sales. “No matter what a customer is in the market for – whether it’s cutting-edge hybrid technology, a fuel-efficient car or the most capable diesel or E-85 pickups you can buy, we have an offer that is simple, a great value and available nationwide.”
- As part of every sale, Ford will offer customers a pre-paid MasterCard debit card that can be used to purchase up to $1,000 of gas, E-85 or diesel – enough to drive 6,000 miles ($1,100 on select trucks and SUVs).
- Alternatively, customers can choose bonus cash of $1,000 which can be taken in cash or applied to the purchase agreement.
- Customer cash of $1,000 - $4,000 is available on several models in lieu of zero percent financing.
- On a 60-month, $20,000 new vehicle loan, zero percent financing can save consumers as much as $60 a month over national average bank rates
Drive on Us Program Overview
- Drive on Us program begins June 1 and expires on July 31.
- Zero percent financing is offered through Ford Credit to qualified customers.
- $0 for fuel is calculated based on each vehicle’s average fuel economy rating, 1,000 miles driving per month and fuel prices at $2.91 per gallon.
- The Ford GT and the Ford Mustang GT are not included in the Drive on Us promotion.