Jaguar XKR - pricing announced
Jaguar today announced Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP) and option packages for the supercharged 2007 XKR Coupe and Convertible. The all-new 2007 XKR Coupe will be priced from $86,500 (USD) and the 2007 XKR Convertible will be offered from $92,500.
"The 2007 XKR Coupe and Convertible define the ultimate in sports cars," says Gary Moyer, president of Jaguar Land Rover Canada. "With a 420bhp supercharged AJ-V8 engine under the hood, the 2007 XKR provides those who want power and luxury, the combination of exhilaration and status."
An available Luxury Package offers soft-grain leather, leather-trimmed instrument panel and 16-way power seats with adjustable bolsters. A Premium Sound Package with a eight-speakers, 525-watt surround sound Alpine Premium Dolby ProLogic II® system with SIRIUS Satellite Radio* and an Advanced Technology Package, which includes Adaptive Cruise Control and Adaptive Front Lighting, will be offered for both Coupe and Convertible models.
Building on the excellence of the 2007 XKs introduced in 2005, the 2007 XKR is the epitome of a contemporary sports car and perfectly illustrates Jaguar’s philosophy of building beautiful, fast cars. It combines beauty with power, and style with dynamism to deliver a world-class performance automobile.
All-new 2007 Jaguar XKR At-A-Glance Highlights
- New supercharged Jaguar XK sports car – the XKR, available as a Coupe or Convertible
- All the attractions and attributes of the XK, but amplified in the ’R’ to complement the extra power and performance
- 4.2-liter, supercharged V8 engine developing 420bhp and 413 lb.-ft. (560Nm) of torque
- 0-100 km/h in 5.2 seconds acceleration (0-60mph in 4.9 seconds) and an electronically limited top speed of 250 km/h (155mph)
- All-aluminum construction means a lighter, stiffer vehicle, which improves handling and agility
- Uprated springs and dampers, and recalibrated Computer Active Technology Suspension (CATS) system for enhanced ride and handling
- Class-leading six-speed automatic transmission with steering-wheel-mounted shift paddles for ultra-quick gear shifts in milliseconds
- Active Exhaust System to ensure cruising speed refinement, but purposeful V8 roar under hard acceleration
- Subtle XKR exterior styling enhancements include a sportier grille and front bumper design, vented hood, unique aluminum-effect side power vents and new wheel designs
- Enhanced interior includes unique aluminum ‘weave’ design on the fascia (polished
- Burl Walnut is optional at no extra cost) and XKR sports seats
- Intuitive controls and driver-focused technologies are available – including Keyless Entry, Keyless Start, advanced Touchscreen and Adaptive Front Lighting