Japanese Bullitt & Boss Mustang Packages
Why to wait for Ford to unveiled the 2008 Bullit? A Japanese company known for importing and distributing the Ford Mustang in Japan has taken the lead on Ford and produced their own BUllit. It is equipped with either a V6 and V8 engine and the Boss Mustang package is only applied to the V8 Mustangs.
The Japanese Bullit features an optional blacked-out grille, side window louvers, side scoops, spoiler delete, Bullitt badging and Highland Green paint. They have also added Saleen Pedals, Eibach springs and an upgraded Pioneer stereo.
2008 Mustang Bullitt Specifications:
- 4.0 liters, SOHC and V-6, Stainless steel single exhaust
- 4.6 liters, 3-valve and V-8, Stainless steel dual exhaust
- Power: 210 horsepower (V6): 300 horsepower (V8)
- Torque: 240 lb. - ft. (V6): 320 lb. - ft. (V8)
- Transmission: 5-speed transmission (V6), 5-speed GT transmission (V8)
- Differential: 3.31: 1