Laraki Borac Concept
The Laraki Borac was unveiled at 2005 Geneva Motor Show. A Borac was also unveiled in 2003, back then t was powered by a 5.5-liter Mercedes AMG V-8.
The 2005 Borac it is equipped with a 6.0-liter Mercedes V-12 with 540 hp. The car weighs 3306 lbs and sprints in 4.0 seconds from 0-60 mph and on to 193 mph.
Of course, the rubber has to be fat and Laraki has put the Borac on 265/35 20-inch front tires and 290/35 20-inchers in the rear.
- Weight :: 1500 kilo / 3306.9 lbs
- Engine :: V 12
- Engine Location :: Front, longitudinally mounted
- Displacement :: 6.000 liter / 366.1 cu in
- Fuel feed :: Fuel injection
- Aspiration :: Naturally Aspirated
- Gearbox :: 6 speed Sequential
- Drive :: Rear wheel drive
- Power :: 540 bhp / 403 KW
- Torque :: 750 Nm / 553 ft lbs
- BHP/Liter :: 90 bhp / liter
- Power to weight ratio :: 0.36 bhp / kg
- Top Speed :: 310 km/h / 193 mph
- 0-60 mph Acceleration :: 4.0 s