Moscow can sometimes conjure up images of cold and snowy weather. So what better place for Lexus to introduce its newest all-wheel drive car. Next week, all the attention of the car fans will be on the Moscow International Auto Show, which will begin on August 26th. The latest manufacturer who announced the global debut of one of its cars is Lexus, who will launch its brand new LS460 AWD, a four-wheel-drive version of its well-known LS460.

Lexus LS460 AWD to debut at the Moscow International Auto Show
- image 261031

The new vehicle will be powered by the same 4.6 liter V8 engine capable to deliver 380 hp but it will feature a new Torsen differential, which like the LS600h version, it distributes 60% of the power on the rear wheels while the other 40% is available on the front wheels. The car will be available from November, but no pricing has been confirmed.

.

What do you think?
Show Comments
Car Finder: