Natalia SLS 2 - The world’s most luxurious and expensive car
DiMora Motorcar is creating the world’s first hand-built, $2 million, sixteen-cylinder production automobile. The Natalia. The world’s most luxurious, expensive, and technologically-advanced creation.
"The launch of Natalia represents the biggest thinking about what’s next," said John C. Greenwood, founder and president of Proxy Partners. "To rise above the challenge of reaching consumers today, you need to think of big, global ideas that have never been done before. Plus, the marketing has to be quantifiable using one-to-one micro targeting efforts."
"Alfred DiMora has done that not only by developing the fastest and most expensive car in the world, but showcasing it through live and interactive one-to-one marketing efforts," Greenwood continued. "This will virtually guarantee a sponsor’s success in one of the most extensive partnership opportunities available today. We are thrilled to be associated with the Natalia project."
The "21st Century Natalia Sponsorship" opportunity provides an international, four-year, multi-layered automotive and technology event. The world can watch via multiple live Web cams as master craftsmen design, build and test (including crash testing) this technologically advanced, 16-cylinder, 1,200 horsepower vehicle, estimated to cost $2 million. Natalia and its sponsors will also headline a two-year exposition at Voyager, the world’s largest Ferris wheel, to be built on the Las Vegas Strip and expected to attract 12 million visitors a year, beginning in 2008. Sponsorship also includes world-wide promotional tours, live and interactive events, media relations, and a treasure hunt contest to win a $2 million Natalia luxury sedan.
The development and unveiling of the Natalia is designed to be a premier Internet, televised, educational, and media event of unprecedented proportions.
Alfred DiMora, the founder of DiMora Motorcar, based in Palm Springs, California, is known for his expertise in designing high-end luxury cars such as the Clenet and Sceptre. He was also the founder of Starbridge Systems, Inc. where he developed the world’s fastest FPGA supercomputer. With his technological and automotive backgrounds, Alfred blends the two worlds together to create this new experience in automotive history.
- V16 ‘Volcano’ engine with cylinder deactivation good for 1200 horsepower
- Biofeedback sensors to monitor occupants’ heart rate, blood pressure, breathing rate, and so on, with an eye toward adjusting lighting, audio, and so on
- Use of “advanced aerospace materials” that will make the car weigh 1500 pounds less than its competitors
- Four-wheel drive; Four-wheel steering
- Optional temperature-sensitive, color-shifting paint
- Night vision and blind spot cameras
- Headlights with video screens to tell rubberneckers how wonderful Natalia is.
- Power rotating passenger seat for handicapped assistance
- 115v and 230v AC outlets
- Wireless hand-held Windows-based computer, retractable tv screens with ‘directed-sound’ technology for personal, headphone-free listening
- Fiber optic, thermally-controlled cupholders
- Complementary limited-edition purse valued at $12,000
- Computerized rear seat massage
- Self-uncorking wine bottle