Obsidian SG-One Ford Mustang
What would you build if you had finances without limitations, a love for classic Mustangs and a passion for hot rodding? Forget everything you know and believe about classic Mustangs because were talking about something that’s never existed before. Something that says, You’ve achieved the highest levels success and perfectly reflects who you are. It must exceed the wildest dreams of even the most discerning enthusiast without disappointment or delay. It must redefine the standards by which all others are judged. It must be the absolute pinnacle of achievement. All of this requires the finest coach level craftsmanship, ingenious engineering, seamless integration of only the best components and several years to complete. All in just one car: the Obsidian SG-One Mustang.
Classic styling meticulously blended with sophisticated technology. A Twin supercharged and intercooled EFI engine with more horsepower than any factory Shelby Mustang , a new Corvette ZR-1 or a new Dodge Viper.
The SG-One Ford Mustang is powered by a 6.4 liter V8 twin supercharged engine that delivers more than 800 hp. It makes the 0 to 60 mph sprint in just 4 seconds.
To ensure the highest level of your entertainment experience there is a 3,000 watt Kicker stereo system with Dolby 5.1 surround sound, DVD navigation, MP3, iPod, XM Radio, 60GB hard drive, Bluetooth and HomeLink. There’s even WiFi Internet access wherever your journey takes you.
Specifications after the jump.
- Horsepower: 800+HP on pump gas (est) Over 1,000+ HP is possible w/tuning
- Torque: 750 lbs. ft. on pump gas (est)
- 0-60: 4 sec. (est)
- Top Speed: Could possibly be the fastest streetable Mustang ever
- Weight: Approximately 3,000 lbs.
- Length: 190.6 (7 longer, comfortably seats virtually anyone up to 7 feet tall)
- Cost To Duplicate: Approx. $1.3M
ENGINE & DRIVE TRAIN:
- Obsidian 392 cubic inch engine (351W based), 800+HP on pump gas
- Big Stuff 3 fuel injection w/on-board computer mgt. & in-dash diagnostics
- Rotrex C38-81 twin superchargers & Active twin blow off valves
- Hogan custom aluminum intake manifold w/Viper twin throttle bodies
- Spearco custom twin air to air intercoolers
- Custom billet aluminum pulley system, radiator core support & firewall
- Aeromotive fuel pump & custom alum. fuel tank (sumped & baffled)
- Doug Thorley custom headers, custom dual exhaust & aluminum tips
- Tremec TKO 600 5-speed manual w/Master Shift paddle shifters
- Mittler Brothers 9" fabricated rear end housing w/Currie 31-spline axles
- Integrated tubular chassis, 4-point hidden roll cage & 4-piece belly pan
- Redesigned shock towers, rear frame rails, reinforced frame rails & jack pads
- Lowered center of gravity (for high speed stability & aggressive look)
- Engine & firewall have been pushed back (for better weight distribution)
SUSPENSION, BRAKES & STEERING:
- RRS Phase 5 front coil over suspension (Koni shocks w/Eibach springs)
- RRS rear 3-link coil over suspension w/torque Arm
- Brembo 14" 4-wheel disc brakes w/4-piston calipers
- RRS power rack & pinion steering w/IDIDIT brushed tilt steering
- Power Brake Service hydroboost power brakes
INTERIOR (17 CUSTOM INTERIOR PANELS):
- 2-seat conversion w/seats/boxes pushed back (for a modern sports car feel)
- Recaro custom ultra heated leather seats w/full lumbar support
- 4-point safety harness system
- Luxury carpeting, sound proofing & heat insulation
- Electronic A/C, Electric Life power windows, door locks & 3-speed wipers
- Kicker 3,000 watt sound system w/5.1 Dolby digital surround sound
- DVD GPS Navigation, XM Radio, MP3, WMA, iPod, Bluetooth, 60 Gig hard drive, Mobile Wi-Fi Internet, HomeLink & more
- 10.5" LCD touch screen monitor (operates electronics for vehicle)
- Keyless ignition, remote keyless entry & vehicle security system
- Stewart Warner gauges w/chameleon light package
- Hand crafted color matched dash board extends several inches over stock
- Hand crafted 2-piece door panels, headliner, center console & rear panels
- Leather wrapped billet steering wheel w/manual paddle shifters
- Lokar billet pedals & various billet accessories