Porsche GT3 by GMG Racing
The Porsche 911 GT3 is considered to be a competitive racer right out of the box, but it seems Global Motorsport Group (GMG) thought there was room for improvement. GMG was smart enough not to touch the 415 hp flat six engine and instead performed most of its work on the suspension. GMG claims these additions (specifics after the jump) were a product of its own experience on the track.
Other improvements include extra weight savings through a new center radiator exhaust vent grille, fenders, mirrors and a rear wing, all made of carbon fiber. The rubber was also upgraded to Michelin Pilot Sport Cup tires mounted to 19-inch BBS LM wheels.
* GMG WC Sport Center Section
* GIAC Software tuned for Center Section
* Moton Dampers- Club Sport Re-valved to GMG Specs.
* Eibach ERS springs
* GMG WC- Sway bar kit 5 way front 3 way rear
* GMG Dog Bone kit
* GMG Toe Steer kit
* GMG Thrust arm kit
* GMG Bump Steer kit
* Adjustable cup control arms rear.
* Adjutable sway bar end links
* Rolex Motorsport Uprights. ( lower roll center 2")
* Competition alignment and ride height done at GMG
* Brembo GTR F1 8piston front 4 piston rear
* Nickel plated front 15" rear 15"
* Steel braided lines
* Castrol SRF
* GMG WC Carbon replacement rear wing
* GMG WC Carbon rear wicker
* GMG Carbon mirrors
* GMG Carbon center radiator exhaust vent grille
* GMG World Challenge Carbon Fenders to accomodate 10" front wheels.
* As used on World Challenge Cup cars
* Carrera GT / Euro GT3 seats in carbon.
* GMG WC CUP harness bar.
* BBS LM 19x 12 rear 19x10 front
* Michelin Pilot Sport Cup