Rolls-Royce Phantom customized by Project Kahn
You are bored of your RR Phantom? Well I am sure this can’t be posible, but if you do then Project Kahn have a few customisation techniques you might be interested to know.
"For too long customers have been stifled by the standard appearance of their vehicles, Project Kahn refuses to conform to the industry standard and is making a stand to produce bespoke marques for discerning customers who demand perfection and individuality", said the company.
For a few dollars, well for lots of dollars you can made a few additions to your Phantom: Individual Nappa leather seats, 22-inch Kahn RSD alloy wheels and tyres, Privacy Tinted Glass, Sports electronic lowering module, Clear lenses, Exclusive Project Kahn carbon golfing umbrella.
- Individual Nappa Lether Seats - $10300
- Twin 9.5" Flat screen LCD monitors flush fitted into rear of front seats - $7500
- Wheels and tires
- Kahn RS-D 9.5x22" - $9300
- Kahn Valve Cap - $75
- Kahn Carbon Umbrella - $90
- Privacy Tinted Glasses - $1870
- Sport Electronic Lowering Module 25 mm (TUV) - $2815
- Clear Lenses - $1312
Source: Project Kahn