Stealth B6 Sport MKI
Over two years in the making, the Stealth B6 Sport MKI was designed by renowned precision engineer Bob Light. The car embodies Bob’s experience gained in more than 20 years of designing and building championship winning race cars, as well as a career in precision tool making. In May 2001, Stealth Cars introduced the B6 Sport MKII, incorporating revised rear end aerodynamics, a 6-speed sequential gearbox and many other minor revisions.
Winner of the Autocar 0-100-0 competition for Britain’s fastest cars, and a record breaking 0-100 time of 6.31 seconds, the B6 Sport has already shown its performance credentials.
But real performance is about more than acceleration tests and straight line speed. The Stealth B6 Sport has a strong motorsports heritage. Much of the B6 Sport’s development is carried out on the race track, endowing the car with race car levels of handling, braking and structural integrity.
- Ford or Chevrolet aluminium small block V8 (4.4 to 6.5 litres)
- Chevrolet LS7 7-litre V8 (new for 2006)
- Ford Quad-cam V8:
- 4.4 litre, 300 bhp
- 4.4. litre, 400 bhp
- Porsche G50 5-speed transaxle, or:-
- Hewland NLT 6-speed sequential, limited slip differential
- Tig welded space frame using 16g, 18g and 20g cold drawn round steel tube. Fully panelled with 18g and 20g NS4 alloy sheet.
- Front suspension:
- Wishbone and rockers, fully heat-treated steel tube. Fully rose jointed. Cast and heat-treated alloy uprights.
- Rear suspension:
- Twin wishbone and pushrods. Fully rose jointed. Billet machined H15 alloy uprights, fully heat treated EN24 axle assembly.
- Koni or Maxton Engineering, remote cylinders
- 13" AP discs and calipers. 6-pot front, 4-pot rear. AP or Pagid pads. Hydraulic and cable operated handbrake. Cockpit adjustable brake balance.
- Dymag Centre Lock
- Front 9 x 18 with Michelin Pilot Sport 275/35/ZR18
- Rear 11 x 18 with Michelin Sport Pilot 345/35/ZR18
- Combination of GRP and Carbon Fibre construction.
- Fuel cell:
- 85 litres
- Astralog or Stack dash with optional data logging facility. Gear change lights. Air Conditioning. Two lightweight leather covered race seats with full harness belts. Removable Steering Wheel with steering wheel mounted scroll and control buttons. Optional dash mounted reversing camera.
- Length: 4500mm
- Width: 1910mm
- Height: 1140mm
- Wheelbase: 2560mm
- Weight: 960 kgs