Take a Great Picture and Win a Trip to the 2012 New York Auto Show!
Every year, the New York Auto Show is home to a number of debuts for some of the greatest automobiles around the world, and at this year’s show, you could be there capturing those moments when automakers pull back the covers to reveal their latest masterpieces. As part of SnapMyLife’s auto show contest, one lucky person will be chosen as the roving photographer for SnapMyLife and will be able to attend the two press days of the 2012 New York Auto Show to take pictures of the vehicles as they are debuted. These pictures will then be streamed during the official photo stream of the New York Auto Show. The winner will also get a brand new EOS Rebel T3i Digital Camera.
So, here’s how you enter. Take a photograph of a car and submit it to SnapMyLife. Then tell your everyone you know to click on the Like button associated with your image. At the end of the contest, whichever picture has the most likes will be declared the winner.
The contest is open to anyone in the contiguous United States who is at least 21 years old, be it professional or amateur photographer. Only original photographs that have not been previously published, for which the entrant possesses all necessary rights will be accepted as valid entries. Photographs that have won awards or have been subjected to any previous form of judging process will not be accepted.
Check out SnapMyLife’s entree and photograph criteria after the jump. For full contest rules and to check out the competition, head on over to SnapMyLife, but you better hurry; contest ends March 20, 2012.
- The Snap MyLife NY Auto Show Photo Contest is open to all photographers, professional or amateur, from anywhere in the contiguous United States.
- All entrants must be at least 21 years of age at the time of entering their photo into the contest.
- Only original photographs that have not been previously published, for which the entrant possesses all necessary rights will be accepted as valid entries. Photographs that have won awards or have been subjected to any previous form of judging process will not be accepted.
- Employees of Snap MyLife, Inc. (the “Organizer”) and the New York International, their subsidiaries and affiliates are not eligible for entry.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify entries that violate any United States or other relevant law or standard, and entries considered to be indecent by the Organizer in Organizer’s sole and absolute discretion.
- All entrants are responsible for ensuring that their submission is in compliance with all relevant legal requirements and do not violate any copyright or other laws.
- For any photograph in which a person is recognizable, entrants must secure a model release from the subject in the photo or, in the case of a minor, the subject’s parent or guardian, and provide the signed release to the Organizer upon request.
All photographs submitted must be of automobiles.
The criteria for determining the winning photograph include (i) the originality of the photograph; (ii) the quality of the photograph (lighting, angle, product positioning, etc.) and (iii) the photograph’s overall attractiveness.
For full contest rules and regulations, please head over to http://snapmylife.com/autoshowrules.
Source: Snap My Life