That wasn’t the parking lot
It seems a women in Melbourne, Australia decided to park her Mercedes C-Class on top of a Holden Astra. A neighbor commented, "I think the driver deserves a medal to get a Mercedes on two wheels like that. I don’t know how it happened."
We had a tough time coming up with the caption for this one. Not because there wasn’t a good one, but because there were too many. Hit the jump for some of the better ones, and then add your own.
- * That Mercedes should be ashamed for trying to mount that Holden without permission.
- * Pauline decided to leave a subtle reminder on Suzie’s window to not park in her yard anymore.
- * Parking at the mall can be tight during the holiday season.
- * We know it was a woman driver because if a man found out he could do that with his car, he would have continued driving and then probably tried it out on a few more cars.
- * At least in America we have the decency of yelling, "Yee Haw!" before doing something like that.
Source: News Au