The World’s most Beautiful Automobile
The fifteenth edition of the "L’Automobile più bella del mondo" (The world’s most beautiful Automobile) awards took place this week-end at the "Sforzesco " Castle in Milan. Mission: choosing the world’s most beautiful car. And even if we do not agree with all the choices, here there are!
The international jury was formed of: artists Kenneth Noland and Emilio Rodríguez Larraín, architects Claudio Bellini and Enrico Leonardo Fagone, designers Bruno Sacco, historian Lionello Puppi, Antoine Prunet, director of "Car & Design" Fulvio Cinti, director of "Car and Driver China" Xu Qun and journalist tester Alessandro Giudice.
And the winners are:
- Citycar and small car: Fiat 500 - 18 points followed by Mazda2, 5 points;
- Medium sedan, 2 volumes: Fiat Bravo, 15 points followed by Peugeot 308, 9 points;
- Medium Sedan, 3 volume: Mercedes C-Class, 14 points followed by Audi A4, 11 points;
- Limousine: Lexus LS 600h, 11 points followed by Lexus LS 460, 6 points;
- Coupe: Audi A5, 13 points followed by BMW 1-Series Coupe, 6 points;
- Convertible and Spider: Opel GT, 11 points, followed by BMW 3-Series Convertible 9 points;
- Sports car: Aston Martin DBS, 10 points followed by Maserati GranTurismo, 7 points;
- Station wagon: Mercedes C-Class SW, 12 points followed by Volvo V70, 6 points
- Crossover: Volkswagen Tiguan, 8 points, followed by Nissan Qashqai, 7 points;
- Special Edition: Lamborghini Reventón, 14 points;
- Concept car: Renault Laguna Coupe Concept, 12 points followed by Volvo XC60, 5 points;