The World’s Quickest SUV: 2007 Jeep SRT600 Turbo
Hennessey customized the 2006 Jeep SRT8 Turbo and made it runing 12.2 @ 115 mph in the 1/4 Mile. The Jeep SRT600 Turbo has an output of 620 hp and 650 lbs-ft.
- 620 hp @ 5,200 rpm
- 650 lb-ft @ 4,000 rpm
- 0 - 60 mph: 3.5 sec.
- 0 - 100 mph: 8.9 sec.
- 1/4 mile: 11.9 sec. @ 116 mph
- Forged Piston Upgrade (9.5:1 compression ratio)
- Forged Steel Connecting Rod Upgrade
- Coated Rod Bearings
- Ported & Polished Cylinder Heads (flowing 360+ CFM on intake valve) with Polished Combustion Chambers
- Balanced & Blueprinted Assembly
- Single Turbocharger
- Stainless Steel Turbo Headers
- Single 44 mm Wastegate
- Stainless Steel Dual 3 in. Exhaust System with Polished 4 in. Stainless Steel Exhaust Tips
- Front Mounted Air-to-Air Intercooler
- 3.5 in. Polished Inlet Tube with Blow-Off Valve
- Upgraded Fuel Pump & Fuel System
- 180 degree thermostat upgrade