As many of you already know, Need For Speed: SHIFT 2 Unleashed is already out on the market and we don’t doubt that many have already staked their claim on many of the vehicles offered. Thankfully, EA has prepared an optional Legends Pack that will add a number of legends from the 1960s and early 1970s to the already impressive car list.
The Legends Pack includes 14 classic cars (see the list after the jump), five of the world’s most challenging classic race tracks, a whole new career branch, and a bunch of new achievements/trophies to earn.
If you are interested in purchasing this Legends Pack, it can be purchased for 800 Microsoft Points on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace or $9.99 on the PlayStation.
Hit the jump for the list of cars.
The cars featured in the Legends pack:
- Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA (1965)
- Austin Mini Cooper S (1965)
- BMW 3.0 CSL Gr. 5 (1975)
- Ford Capri RS3100 Gr.4 (1974)
- Ford Escort Mk1 RS1600 (1971)
- Ford GT40 Mk.I (1965)
- Ford Lotus Cortina (1963)
- Jaguar E-Type Lightweight (1963)
- Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (S30) (1971)
- Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R (C10) (1972)
- Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0 (1974)
- Porsche 914/6 GT (1970)
- SHELBY COBRA “DAYTONA” COUPE® (1965)
- Team Need For Speed Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0
The five tracks (plus one variation):
- Dijon-Prenois (1972)
- Hockenheim (1982)
- Monza (1958)
- Rouen-Les-Essarts GP (1966)
- Rouen-Les-Essarts Short (1952)
- Silverstone (1975)