2009 Lexus IS300 by David Huang
How does a Lexus IS300 with $100,000 invested in it look like? Like this one! David Huang is the proud owner on this IS 1000 sports car and will show it to the rest of the world at SEMA Show.
As you might have guessed (from its name), the car develops a total of 1000 hp. It is painted in a custom color-shift Midnight Purple paint and sits on 20" VS-XX anodized-chrome with BF Goodrich KDW/TA tires.
Press release after the jump.
David Huang invested over $100,000 in his IS 300 and it shows. Dubbed the “IS 1000,” this Lexus SEMA Showcase winner features an estimated 1,000-horsepower engine, custom color-shift Midnight Purple paint, custom body and frame work and custom suspension.
- JDM 2004 ARISTO 2JZ-GTE w/ VVTi
- JDM Work 20-inch VS-XX anodized-chrome with BF Goodrich KDW/TA tires
- JDM ENDLESS rotors and calipers
- JDM Zeal Function X’s coilovers
- JDM HKS purple sway bars and Kansai rear strut tower bar