2000 Maserati Buran
Maserati Buran Concept was unveiled at 2000 Geneva Auto Show. Designed by Italdesign the Buran MPV is 5m long and 1950mm wide. It was the first concept to be built by Maserati’s Moncalieri Styling Centre in association with the IDC unit in California.
It is a high-performance Maserati luxury saloon car powered by a 3.2 litre V8 engine with an output of 370 HP. It is based on the design of early twentieth century automobiles, based on the limousine with large boot concept. The prototype is a styling and design challenge, based on the idea of creating a new luxury saloon car for the European Sportcar and American markets.
- engine Turbocharged V8
- displacement 3200 cc / 195.3 cu in
- power 275.9 kw / 370.0 bhp
- hp per litre 115.62 bhp per litre
- drive wheels Longitudinal Front Engine / 4WD
- wheelbase 2930 mm / 115.4 in
- length 4963 mm / 195.4 in
- width 1950 mm / 76.8 in
- height 1630 mm / 64.2 in