Henry Frederick Stanley built his own three-wheeled car in 1909, and a year later, Morgan Motor Company began producing its own cars. These odd looking cars had two wheels up front and one in the rear, and were produced up until 1952. But, long before then, Morgan developed its first four-wheel car, the 4/4. Aside from a short shut down during World War II, the 4/4 has been continually produced. Now 2016 marks the car’s 80th anniversary.